Sales hopefully.

Dadtom65

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:59 PM, HiFlyer99 said:

I wonder how long it can be go like this. Otherwise nobody will pay the full price anymore and buy only on 50 % off sales since they are know they come every 2-3 month :P But maybe the margin is still there even at 50 % off who knows.

Hi Folks,

Yeah - from looking at my buying habits - which I'm sure I'm not alone in - the sales generate buying frenzies (lol - we're so easily manipulated) and I tend to buy a bunch of products all at once - where - without the sales - I think I would probably be much more cautious and frugal - probably skipping many of the purchases I made while the sale was running... It's human nature... I'm sure the cash registers at ORBX are smoking during the sales period...

Regards,
Scott   

I love the sales.  OMG.

Last year was 45% off, and I am hoping this year is slightly more as I have 7-8 Orbx products to buy.  Hoping for 45%+ discount (45 to 50%+ will be great).

Wifey allows it during this season.  Gotta have the permission from the Missus :wub: :rolleyes: (yes, she knows Orbx...she is never thrilled when Orbx has sales...she loves seeing the scenery on my computer but is not a fan of the company due to making addictive products for my hobby).

57 minutes ago, W2DR said:

I hate the sales. I have all the ORBX "stuff" and the sales just remind me of how much I could have saved with a little more patience :lol:.....Doug

Yep.  This is me. 

A few years back I loaded up, and ever since I have been grabbing titles as they are released.  

So you guys, enjoy your sale.  Just know that this stuff is habit forming, like virtual crack.

Well hopefully you guys won't do what I did.  Each and every year there is a sale, JV and the rest of the Orbx folks say "when it's over it's over".  I know that but I'm kinda like Ripcord, I buy when the titles are released if it's something I really, really want.  Well KGPI went on sale, I tossed it around in my head. Do I want it, do I not want it, do I want it, do I not want it?  I know exactly what you guys are saying, " Gary, it's an Orbx product for crying out loud, of course you want it", right???  Well yup, I wanted it.  But when that voice in my head finally made up my mind for me, it was the day AFTER the sale, so I paid the full price for it anyway!!:lol::lol::lol:  This time that voice is telling me, "If it goes on sale and I don't have it, get it anyway!":D

I know what I want.  I can't have it all b/c I will be out of ssd space.  Hopefully next year, I can say that I managed to get all their products.  Need super fast pcie ssd for all of it.  As for this year, I am excited to get GA airports after a while....been in airlines, and now switching back to GA.  And tons of picked....come on Orbx please make it 45% or higher. 

Last year was 45% and I bought quite a bit, hoping 45 to 50 this year also.  In fact more will be even awesome....as I mentioned before got the Missus permission!!!!

Please keep in mind that you can purchase items during a sale without needing to install them. Once you buy a product license it stays in your OrbxDirect account forever with unlimited downloads anytime you want. Even if you change PCs you still have access to your products, forever.

3 hours ago, John Venema said:

Please keep in mind that you can purchase items during a sale without needing to install them. Once you buy a product license it stays in your OrbxDirect account forever with unlimited downloads anytime you want. Even if you change PCs you still have access to your products, forever.

Yes, thank you!!! that is what I love about Orbx products.  All my licenses are there in my account in a very organized and efficient manner.

Yes, I bought TE: Netherlands p3dv4 prior to having space on ssd.  I knew that during the last sale, I had to get it.  

Archived