TrueEarth GB South XP pt9 Birmingham

Absolutely brilliant, the scenery in those screen shots are more like photographs Filou, just hope that my system will at least come some way in showing up the scenery like that.

Really looking forward to the release!

Regards

Nigel.

5 minutes ago, Nigelhj said:

Absolutely brilliant, the scenery in those screen shots are more like photographs Filou, just hope that my system will at least come some way in showing up the scenery like that.

Really looking forward to the release!

Regards

Nigel.

I hope this scenery package comes with Marriage Counseling....most blokes are going to need it!

3 hours ago, Gussgull said:

nice shots not likeing the tv mast way to big and to

Seriously? I am sure you'll get over it. Looks a pretty good representation to me.

Great shots, my only criticism is that a trip over Birmingham didn't include a view of Villa Park for us all to admire.

Wonderful images again, I am looking forwards to seeing all of the XPlaners trips around the UK.:)

3 hours ago, Ian St said:

Great shots, my only criticism is that a trip over Birmingham didn't include a view of Villa Park for us all to admire.

It has changed a lot since I went there in '71 and I was one in the then record crowd for a 3rd division game, 48,111!

My word, a lot has changed since then.

22 hours ago, Gussgull said:

nice shots not likeing the tv mast way to big and to thick  

http://www.aerialsandtv.com/suttoncoldfieldtx.html.   There is only one tv mast at Sutton not two the webpage has all the info for U.K. mast 

Regarding the 2 transmitters shown in pictures 3, 4 & 5. There are 2 transmitters in that area. The one is several miles away from the main Four Oaks (Sutton Coldfield) TV transmiiter for the Midlands. It is called the Lichfield Transmitter near Hints on the A5 which is close to Tamworth. It was the old 405 line TV transmitter until the 80's and after was used for Channel 5 until the analogue transmissions were turned off at the  digital switchover. In the 4th image for instance, Sutton Park is in the foreground and the Sutton transmitter is centre,  with the Lichfield transmitter being far right. Regarding Sutton, there was a period of 4 years when there were 2 masts next to each other at the Four Oaks site between 2009-2013. A temp mast was erected to allow the main mast to be raised and updated. It was removed after the main mast was returned into service. I agree the objects are the wrong type of transmitter but I can live with that if they can't be changed sometime in the future.

yes i no about the 2 tv mast that was at sutton i did put a post up 6 weeks a go about the tv mast for true earth england in poi forum showing tony what the mast should look like day and at night but they must not of took any notice i just hope they correct them in a future update as they are very importand vrp refreneces 

Archived