Atlantic Bound II

jotaedo

Hi all, I'm back after a while not much time for flying lately, anyhow... as I stated in my last post I was moving east... and the next stop was Meigs field, where it all started... I remember to flow there with the extra, the Cessna 182 RG, Sopwith Camel, and my very first add-on planes, harrier, and tomcat with the fs shop plane converter and mike hill models... lots of years, flightsimming has become way more complex to the years but I still enjoy it a lot, same as when I was 8 years old

descending with the windy city skyline in sight
ydfJU2h.jpg
jN5kE4z.jpg
I know the flight hour of a citation is expensive but I really want to enjoy
EQxmTqc.jpg
final! (i have flown this very app countless times)
iIjsdky.jpg
rwy vacated
zNBgPmy.jpg
getting everything ready for the next trip, moving to Buffalo (i know

, no ORBX scenery there)
r9FYWmL.jpg
menacing sky against a well known skyline
QI2fhTO.jpg
and again, another one of the most performed take off in flight simulation story
lgRpclq.jpg
leaving Sweet Home Chicago Behind
nE0No3p.jpg
bye bye windy city, actually was a very windy trip
7vPzSaM.jpg
up, uop and away
FP0uFtD.jpg
cruise shot
r4ZZz9B.jpg
hello Buffalo!
TmbUTer.jpg
sNvGT6l.jpg

that's all by now!!! try to guess the next destination! I'm moving east in this trip along the USA

WOnderful set and Chicago has never looked better.

I too wouldn't have a clue to where you are going as there are so many possible destinations.

How about KACK as you Citation would be well at home there with all the other biz jets!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2018 at 12:45 PM, Bermuda425 said:

Reelin’ And Rockin’ set of shots!!

It's hard to guess where you will stop next... maybe Connecticut?

a bit wet than that...

On 8/2/2018 at 2:07 PM, VH-KDK said:

WOnderful set and Chicago has never looked better.

I too wouldn't have a clue to where you are going as there are so many possible destinations.

How about KACK as you Citation would be well at home there with all the other biz jets!

next destination has something in common with KACK

On 8/2/2018 at 8:11 PM, Wakashi said:

Very nicely narrated trip Sir and great pics as well. No idea of your next stop, but it will probably a good one! :D

ur totally right about it :)

On 8/2/2018 at 10:55 PM, adambar said:

Outstanding shots for sure! :)

thanks!! don't want to brag, but all of them (as all my entries to the forum) are raw captures direct from the sim

On 8/3/2018 at 4:50 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice!  All those cool memories of all the sims I've had on so many different computers and it all starts at Meigs.

thousands of them... I spend an enormous amount of time there when I was a child and I really would appreciate a lot to have a forum like this on my early stages of learning about FS and Aviation as well, no internet access to me... I mean, I started on FS5.1 at the age of 6 or 7 and only have internet access (with FS2002) at the age of 13 has been a looooog road to what we got today

well thanks for your comments and all of you are invited to the next topic

Very nice trip to good old Meigs. For a certain generation of simmers, that will always be home. As for where you go next, well, wherever you go is fine by me as long as you keep producing such nice shots of the trip. Got my tourist glasses on and ready to continue. Thanks! B)

Archived