Wet Whangarei

VH-KDK

1 hour ago, Bermuda425 said:

Gee what a swell shots Martyn! A while has passed since I flew the Cirrus too!

Thanks Erik, I hadn't flown mine as I had forgotten to d/l the v4 version and then had to wait for FSS to have it available due to the going on over there.:rolleyes:

41 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks Erik, I hadn't flown mine as I had forgotten to d/l the v4 version and then had to wait for FSS to have it available due to the going on over there.:rolleyes:

FSS also stands for Flight Service Station. That's not where you get you plane's cowling polished and windows cleaned either. You can file flight plans and can weather briefing via telephone or online with them in the US. :)

52 minutes ago, Bermuda425 said:

FSS also stands for Flight Service Station. That's not where you get you plane's cowling polished and windows cleaned either. You can file flight plans and can weather briefing via telephone or online with them in the US. :)

Thanks for the info Erik, I am learning heaps on here today.:)

14 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Only a couple of hours on the plane Jack but there again you are closer to Mexico than I am.:huh:

Never been south of the border, been to a lot of European countries and almost all 50 states.  I'd like to see the Caribbean someday.

Archived