Astonished and grateful at Block Island

Jack Sawyer

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

It's all about speed, I suggest.

I have no idea how to fly a fighter jet....never done.

Pull is up and push is down, I presume...:huh:

Easy peasy Fred, if you can fly a 737 you can fly this.  Same exact concept.

1 minute ago, Sundancer said:

Easy said, Jack...but who will make the '80 knots' call ?

Way more that 80 kts Fred, you need some serious speed for these fighter jets.  And you're on your own, you have to make it in your head. :D

1 minute ago, paulb said:

Great shots Jack! You are a lucky guy with your personalised liveries :).

How about a yellow helmet? ;)

Thanks Paul, I have indeed been blessed with the cool people here!  A yellow helmet?  That would be nice! :P

20 minutes ago, JMBIII said:

Find the file with the helmet and send it, Major Jack.

That's ok JM, I like it the way it is.  Appreciate your offer though.  Now if I could find a yellow 747 for the PMDG that would be sweet. :)

3 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Hey! How cool is that, you have your own personalized F-100!

Now you just need a nice yellow paint job and your all set....;)

Nice shots!

Thanks Greg!  It would be cool to have a yellow one!  One of every aircraft type would be sweet! :) 

2 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

It's incredibly epic, of course, to have your name painted on your aircraft. This won't let me sleep now. :angry: ;) Just joking, but I'm thinking of a 777 with my name painted under the window now. :D

Thanks and sorry Lars, hope you do sleep. :D  Maybe JMBII will do one for you too?  What do you think @JMBIII?

2 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

It's incredibly epic, of course, to have your name painted on your aircraft. This won't let me sleep now. :angry: ;) Just joking, but I'm thinking of a 777 with my name painted under the window now. :D

Darn, it looks like I stepped into something.

I downloaded the paint kit for the F-100 and all it has is the exteriors. Sorry no helmet.:(

I really can't do a "name paint" unless I have either the aircraft myself or the file of the cockpit window area.

Most all of my planes are the low & slow or GA. I don't have any of the "tubes".

11 minutes ago, JMBIII said:

I downloaded the paint kit for the F-100 and all it has is the exteriors. Sorry no helmet.:(

I really can't do a "name paint" unless I have either the aircraft myself or the file of the cockpit window area.

Most all of my planes are the low & slow or GA. I don't have any of the "tubes".

Thanks anyway JM, I don't really need the helmet, I like what you did just fine, it's very cool!

1 minute ago, mglan80 said:

Major, huh?  Were you a full bird colonel and busted down due to excessive aerobatics?!  Callsign "Vette" sounds fitting, though!

Very cool, JMB III!

My wingman is Major Malfunction and our CO is General Nuisance :) Hopefully someday I’ll make full bird

18 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

That's ok JM, I like it the way it is.  Appreciate your offer though.  Now if I could find a yellow 747 for the PMDG that would be sweet. :)

DHL does fly yellow planes. Is no such livery available somewhere....?

16 hours ago, JMBIII said:

Seems like Captain Longhaul has to do it himself!

Archived