Very pleased with YBCG!

Jack Sawyer

18 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John, I noticed that too, I really don't know.  Maybe someone else could go there?  Maybe I have to re-run Vector elevation?  I honestly don't know what to do about it.

Just pyramids...

Ask the Egyptians, they know how build pyramids on sand :rollmyeyes:

9 hours ago, carlosqr said:

10 and last one my favorites

I'll get is soon :-)

Nice scenery indeed

Thanks Carlos! If I didn't win it I would buy it in a second.  Can't wait for all they're newly announced scenery to be in my FTX library! :)

4 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Just pyramids...

Ask the Egyptians, they know how build pyramids on sand :rollmyeyes:

But we'd need a time machine to go way back in time for that.  Does Carenado make a time machine?  It would be cool!  :P

15 hours ago, Bruce R said:

Hop over to Avsim and get that shiny repaint I did the Lady Elliot flight from.  It's an Australian T6/Havard.  File is;   jt_t6_vh-nzh_v2.zip

Bruce R

Finally got it Bruce, now to install it and actually fly it.  This is the toughest bird I have to fly, some some reason I never could get the hang of tail draggers.

6 minutes ago, jaydor said:

Looking fantastic, patiently awaiting the X-Plane version...  :rolleyes:

Thanks Jay!  I imagine, and I may be wrong, but I think in time we'll see Orbx's entire FSX/P3D catalog on Xplane.  It would be terrific. 

3 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Great set of shots! As I am the very proud owner of the Cityscene as well, do you have problems regarding

frames with both the airport and the city?

Cheers

Andreas 

Thanks Andreas!  No sir, I have very good frames but I also have a brand new PC too.  But with the old PC I still had good frames with Cityscape.  It's a lovely area.

Archived