Low and slow over Supernatural Southern Alaska

flyingleaf

Hauling a load of Mining equipment from PAJN to Atlin, Yukon Territory, Canada. Low and slow in Supernatural orbx Alaska and the amazing Yukon. Alright load'er up. bK4juBt.jpgWhere is the Captain of this old ship?jbeKNPc.jpgHey isn't that you? Psst I am hiding from HildaSmBhJjI.jpgOh you didn't hear? They had to let her go because she discovered Jack's Fish Haggis recipe and nobody was overly wild about it:rollmyeyes:  SmBhJjI.jpgBye the bye "she who must be obeyed" told me no more Hilda mentions or she'll take my yoke away for six weeks. Well at least I save a lotta gas without Hilda.(It's ok she who must be obeyed is gone now)OK here we go over Juneau through the beautiful inlets on our way to Atlin.GeFgoHV.jpgBeautiful Glacier. This is Mother Nature's Valley building 101. She sure knows how to build thing right.lfsjKKL.jpgLeaving that beauty behind. I'll never get tired of this beautiful scenery that orbx developed.lVFrAmy.jpgHere is a magnificent valley.HUb9evq.jpgSteady as she goes skipper. No sweat  man is this beautiful and this old girl flies as steady as a rock. Uhh maybe I'll rephrase rock since rock don't fly very well:unsure: XCNJmnk.jpgWhooee bush flying at it's finest. Look at that scenery. Mule Team rocks.11fVtM6.jpgEntering Atlin Lake leaving the valleys behind.2m8Vgfz.jpgOk had to post one more of that great Lake.KO4G7X2.jpgThe mining guys in Atlin see me coming and awaiting their equipment with great enthusiasm (Yeah right they want their Bourbon and beers more than anything else):P FuleSxZ.jpgOK here we come. Hilda oops I forgot she ain't here no more.8FnpUZy.jpgA shot from my office.ePvTcN9.jpgOH, look doesn't she have beautiful legs?:wub:wxH3BH9.jpgWow this is a bumpy ride. Nothing a few bags of cement wouldn't cure.IiEKMZ5.jpgGet all that stuff out fast I'll keep the engines running and we'll get outta here as fast as we can. One of those big Miners came up to me and asked where is Hilda. My co pilot "Jack"(Yeah there is another one he likes Fish Haggis with squids too:D) told him she "eloped" with one of them skinny Vegetarians from our  Wrangell trip and now lives in San Francisco.(Go figure):rollmyeyes:O1L11y2.jpgWell I hope you enjoyed flying with the Mule Team. Just have to add that I'll never tire of flying the orbx world especially PNW and all the way up to Alaska. Cheers Karl:D

26 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Thank you Landon. That's the only place they let me and my Mule Team still fly :D. Commander Chris P. Bacon made sure of that. Lol.:rollmyeyes:

Maybe Commander Chris P. Bacon should be locked up and only served Sawyer's Fish Haggis....that'll learn him ;) :D

8 minutes ago, paulb said:

Very good Karl! It made me smile! :lol:

Shame about Hilda though. Perhaps she will visit you sometime ;)

Thank Paul. Yup I do miss her but as I mentioned "She who must be obeyed" said it's not very nice to make fun of the "vertically" challenged (Gosh I hope this is finally politically correct:rolleyes:)

5 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Maybe Commander Chris P. Bacon should be locked up and only served Sawyer's Fish Haggis....that'll learn him ;) :D

You got a very good point there Landon:D. He would need a huge "commode" and it would sure learn him properly.

1 minute ago, flyingleaf said:

Lol Landon. When are you coming up to Langley, BC. Remember the beers are still on me.:)I promise no Fish Haggis.:P

I need to really plan a trip up there....it is still on my radar, and I know it's not that far away really. 

15 minutes ago, BradB said:

Always a pleasure to view your shots and read your story line Karl . :):D

Cheers

John

Thank you John. How is everything with you? I hope your flooding damage wasn't too bad and everything is getting better? 

2 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Thank you John. How is everything with you? I hope your flooding damage wasn't too bad and everything is getting better? 

We are back in our house and the restoration crews start in the morning . I however took s bad fall on a muddy slope on our property and have a level two MCL sprain of my right leg . 

John

5 hours ago, BradB said:

We are back in our house and the restoration crews start in the morning . I however took s bad fall on a muddy slope on our property and have a level two MCL sprain of my right leg . 

John

Oh boy John. Sorry to hear that. Take it easy. All the best my Friend.

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

That was a very scenic flight yet hilarious Karl.  I almost woke up the wife laughing so hard, I really loved it.  Man you can spin a tale like no other.

Thank you Jack. Have you written any more of your stories? If so please email them. Cheers k:)

8 hours ago, BradB said:

John

My goodness John, please mend up well :)  One must be careful as one advances in age :D

Archived