Half Moon Bay angles

VH-KDK

13 minutes ago, paulb said:

Great shots showing off the detail Martyn! I like the bicycle leaning up against the hangar. Isn't orbx fantastic :)

Thanks Paul, so many little hidden extras waiting to be discovered.:)

All really good Martyn, showing off yet more terrific ground details, but one really stands out to me and I lOVE the sense of humor these people have at Half Moon Bay, the walkway to the restaurant is painted to look like a runway!  How cool is that?  I love it.

6 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

the walkway to the restaurant is painted to look like a runway!  How cool is that?  I love it.

This is what stood out to me too with these wonderful shots Jack. Very cool touch by the folks at the real airport, and great job by Misha capturing it in his rendition. And of course, Martyn, kudos for taking some great shots of the various little details around the airport :) 

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

This is what stood out to me too with these wonderful shots Jack. Very cool touch by the folks at the real airport, and great job by Misha capturing it in his rendition. And of course, Martyn, kudos for taking some great shots of the various little details around the airport :) 

Isn't it cool though!  I'm so glad Misha did it like the real thing and I think it's so cool, what a way for a hungry pilot to enter an airport restaurant!

Archived