Pageland

57 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Some of your absolute finest Erik!  And I was wondering that same thing?  Do you jump out a perfectly good airplane? :)

And what is wrong with that? Besides, how do we know it was a perfectly good airplane??? Maybe it had a class III hydraulic leak, or maybe it was having engine trouble....or maybe, there were no pilots at all!! We just don't know....;) :D

7 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

And what is wrong with that? Besides, how do we know it was a perfectly good airplane??? Maybe it had a class III hydraulic leak, or maybe it was having engine trouble....or maybe, there were no pilots at all!! We just don't know....;) :D

Or maybe they were bailing out because someway eating shark haggis?  Actually Landon, there were many times when I was flying the ho air balloon I wanted to sky dive from it but it's bad for the balloon.

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 7:06 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

Or maybe they were bailing out because someway eating shark haggis?  Actually Landon, there were many times when I was flying the ho air balloon I wanted to sky dive from it but it's bad for the balloon.

There are plenty of people I would like to see sky dive from a balloon Jack, without the aid of a parachute too!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Archived