Plum Island in the rain

Jack Sawyer

Well done Jack! Looking good! :)

As you can now see in my thread, I narrowed it down to environmental sounds. As long as I keep that unchecked in the control panel then both airports load and work fine! :D

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Yum yum alright John.

I nearly got shot for eating Tide pods.

I foamed at the mouth so much they thought I had rabies.:blink::wacko::ph34r::lol:

The latest fad here in the states , the kids are snorting condoms up there noses . It brings new meaning to the old phrase : Up your nose with a rubber hose . :wacko::o:o

John

1 hour ago, BradB said:

The latest fad here in the states , the kids are snorting condoms up there noses . It brings new meaning to the old phrase : Up your nose with a rubber hose . :wacko::o:o

John

Ha ha ha!

Oh wait, this is for real. You are kidding.

Hadn't someone tell them what they are actually used for.

6 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Maybe its the one they now make in China.

Um, no.:D  Ridiculous "fad".  We must seem lame with Pet Rocks.

6 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great shots Jack.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain.

5 hours ago, paulb said:

Well done Jack! Looking good! :)

As you can now see in my thread, I narrowed it down to environmental sounds. As long as I keep that unchecked in the control panel then both airports load and work fine! :D

Thanks Paul.  Yes, I've been following your thread and it's odd that I can have everything ticked and not have a CTD. My instincts tell me it's a sound card issue. Are you running 4.2?  

4 hours ago, jean marc said:

Great rainy atmosphere :) The kind of ambiance which leads me to love also the rainy weather...but not too long neither all the days ! :D

Thanks Jean Marc, I like sunny days myself, but this was the real weather there at the time which is normal for that region.

27 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Great shots Jack!!!!!!

Thanks John!

6 minutes ago, European Mountain Man said:

super set of shots Jack much like in the uk at moment i have plenty of rain do you want sum .

With your shots of the cruse i faggot to put do not try and go inverted with it regards EMM 

Thanks EMM, we had some rain last night and it's overcast now but they say it'll clear this afternoon.  I'm going to have to try now, seems like it's a popular thing so I'll oblige as soon as I am able. :D

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Paul.  Yes, I've been following your thread and it's odd that I can have everything ticked and not have a CTD. My instincts tell me it's a sound card issue. Are you running 4.2?  

I am still on 4.0 Jack :huh:

4 minutes ago, BradB said:

I kid you not . :(:o:rolleyes:

John

I saw this on the news sites and was horrified.  What’s happened to these kids?  Give ‘em some Orbx, maybe they’ll pursue a career in aviation, wait, these are kids who eat Tide Pods, nevermind.

Archived