Sorry you will have to get the bus.

VH-KDK

6 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice shot nonetheless Martyn, and John, that had me rolling and laughing so hard.  I LOVE that flying bus, I guess it's an "Air" bus!

Anything to keep you smiling Captain Jack .:):)

John

12 hours ago, Stillwater said:

I suspect the pilot has been looking at the livery too long... that couldn´t go well.

I like the Bangkok Airways liveries Gerold, many different designs on their fleet and it makes a nice change from some of the unimaginative liveries that some airlines put their planes out with.:)

7 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice shot nonetheless Martyn, and John, that had me rolling and laughing so hard.  I LOVE that flying bus, I guess it's an "Air" bus!

Thanks Jack.

On one of my early trips to Thailand a friend said we would catch the Airbus up to Takhli and I thought that a plane would cost too much. I was then told there that it was the air conditioned bus as opposed to the orange ones with drop down windows which as it turned out were sometimes a better choice.

We were on an orange bus one day when we got side swiped by a semi and came to a stop locked together. Then everybody noticed at once that it was a petrol tanker. The front entrance was blocked so suddenly 60 people were trying to squeeze out of the rear exit. I went straight out of the window and then beckoned several other passengers to do the same. The roads are scary over there.

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks Jack.

On one of my early trips to Thailand a friend said we would catch the Airbus up to Takhli and I thought that a plane would cost too much. I was then told there that it was the air conditioned bus as opposed to the orange ones with drop down windows which as it turned out were sometimes a better choice.

We were on an orange bus one day when we got side swiped by a semi and came to a stop locked together. Then everybody noticed at once that it was a petrol tanker. The front entrance was blocked so suddenly 60 people were trying to squeeze out of the rear exit. I went straight out of the window and then beckoned several other passengers to do the same. The roads are scary over there.

Dang, that could have ended badly. :huh:

On ‎2‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 8:54 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

Dang, that could have ended badly. :huh:

Thanks Jack, the roads are very dangerous over there. I have been in several accidents and incidents in the 26 years since I first went there.:ph34r:

Archived