Well at the moment i am having a good day just installed the B17 into p3dv4.2 and it works Paul told me when i was flying that it works flawless and he was right .

My flight started at Bristol at  dawn in the summer and landed at Stansted airport i was flying for just over 1hr  with p3dv4.2 and Envdir and  pta and Adam preset i hope you enjoy my flight and shots regards EMM.

yvseJw4.jpg

l5gx0vH.jpg

rhFCZrv.jpg

eRKns55.jpg

zE2yFCn.jpg

kOgBPF7.jpg

UBDO3CL.jpg

prsXES1.jpg

k7HDbSM.jpg

Above oxford

ntomc5c.jpg

CiSL15C.jpg

OhntqkT.jpg

3qAExpC.jpg

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Excellent Stewart!  Last fall I got to walk all around a real one which was being overhauled.  They're much smaller than I thought in real life.  Nice shots, and is this A2A's?

Thanks Jack I am pleased you liked my set of shots this aircraft is from aeroplane Heaven same as spitfire and the Typhoon got from just flight .

I had a while in my driving  before driving in Europe I worked for 3 years as a civilian driver in mt for the air force and when we had the airshow at raf Manston in kent

I would be doing refueling and have had to do a B17 many times and spitfire Lancaster  red arrows  not many aircraft I did not do even towed a  Russian mig when I was at raf leaming regards stewart        

1 minute ago, European Mountain Man said:

Thanks Jack I am pleased you liked my set of shots this aircraft is from aeroplane Heaven same as spitfire and the Typhoon got from just flight .

I had a while in my driving  before driving in Europe I worked for 3 years as a civilian driver in mt for the air force and when we had the airshow at raf Manston in kent

I would be doing refueling and have had to do a B17 many times and spitfire Lancaster  red arrows  not many aircraft I did not do even towed a  Russian mig when I was at raf leaming regards stewart        

That must have been a blast Stewart!  

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

Very nice shots of the B-17 and nice little info on your warbird pulling history too Stewart :) Very cool indeed. Any chance to be around iconic warbirds is awesome.

Thanks Landon i am pleased you liked my set of shots and the B17 is a nice aircraft to fly i installed it directly into p3dv4.2 perfect not so mutch on my next flight that i just done with a 

Douglas Dc 3 landed and crashed put it in from fsx regards EMM

Wonderful set to celebrate some good fortune EMM.

Looks like another one I will have to dig out and get working again.

12 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Excellent Stewart!  Last fall I got to walk all around a real one which was being overhauled.  They're much smaller than I thought in real life.  Nice shots, and is this A2A's?

I was surprise just how quiet they were too Jack.:P

We were lucky to have Sally B in England which I was lucky enough to see a few times.:)

5 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

We were lucky to have Sally B in England which I was lucky enough to see a few times.:)

Thanks Martyn i am pleased you liked my set of shots regards EMM

12 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

They were quiet with those four radials?  Now that's a surprise.  I'd love to see a real on fly by. My 87 year old uncle on Cape Cod says he sees on fly by occasionally on its way to an air show.

Archived