Let's fly to Catalina!

Jack Sawyer

So I wanted to check out KSAN and then fly to Catalina, this is what I did....

ttdjlq4.jpg

Performance is excellent with full sliders even on my ancient PC

8SqY35c.jpg

Heading to downtown

cpAxGpx.jpg

RTPE6GR.jpg

Ya'll know what happens next

sKbUofA.jpg

SnLxC87.jpg

C8zVNUb.jpg

S0xnqeP.jpg

But I'm heading the wrong way to Catalina, time for an Immelmann!

r11Bghw.jpg

8sT2oC2.jpg

YJAXsX2.jpg

Wish I owned a 407 in real life!

IFcqFGE.jpg

pYz7l04.jpg

cHuh7GU.jpg

LO7bWF7.jpg

Stark beauty!

enx5P5c.jpg

YXp1Lsw.jpg

SKWUe6w.jpg

sJ8DUVP.jpg

10lufLi.jpg

n2KrvJJ.jpg

37 minutes ago, Taph said:

Nice set Jack

Thanks Taph!

14 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Some great shots of Catalina Island here, Jack. I am surprised that you stop at the car park, not next to our mobile phone expert (in red dress).

Thanks Gerold!  She was on the phone to me!  She said she had a date that night and couldn't meet with me, she said something about haggis....:P

9 minutes ago, BradB said:

Wish I owned a 407 in real life! - I see a new career opportunity for you Jack :

Thanks for that laugh John!  I loved it mate!  :lol:

6 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Great set Jack, with some exciting flying.

Some marvellous scenery around KSAN and that must have been a very pleasant flight over the water to Catalina.:)

Thanks Martyn!  I wanted to see the improved KSAN and thought why not a flight to beautiful Catalina.  I still haven't seen all I want there but I can tell you this, I'd love to live there, it's beautiful!

38 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn!  I wanted to see the improved KSAN and thought why not a flight to beautiful Catalina.  I still haven't seen all I want there but I can tell you this, I'd love to live there, it's beautiful!

It looks a great place Jack but I would think it would be very expensive.

1 minute ago, VH-KDK said:

It looks a great place Jack but I would think it would be very expensive.

Oh yeah, I know it's very expensive.  I think you need to be a millionaire to live there, they drive golf carts all around the island and I read that the gossiping is terrible.  But I'd still love to live on such a beautiful island, it would be a dream come true.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Oh yeah, I know it's very expensive.  I think you need to be a millionaire to live there, they drive golf carts all around the island and I read that the gossiping is terrible.  But I'd still love to live on such a beautiful island, it would be a dream come true.

I think that is why we have rich people, to keep the gossip magazines going.:lol:

10 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Jack, I can tell you, living on an island comes with all kinds of their own issues...I know from experience ;) Your Corvette would get very little use there as well.

6 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Jack, I can tell you, living on an island comes with all kinds of their own issues...I know from experience ;) Your Corvette would get very little use there as well.

I agree, I grew up on an island.  I'd still like it though, it's much nicer than where I live.

Archived