5 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I agree, very difficult to see with the camo but wonderful shots Stewart!  I am on the fence about this preset as the clouds seem too dark for my taste.  And I don't know how to modify it for less dark ones.

Thanks Jack i am pleased you liked my set of shots i am using Envdir  as well it may be that i will try tomorrow with R&D preset and rex see what it looks like then regards EMM

Hi Stewart, did you purchased the Dunkirk version only or the complete package withh all the versions? Looking at the JustFlight photos, seemed to me that the single Dunkirk version is much better, in visual detail, tha<t the complete one.

BTW, great shots!

15 hours ago, farman said:

Hi Stewart, did you purchased the Dunkirk version only or the complete package withh all the versions? Looking at the JustFlight photos, seemed to me that the single Dunkirk version is much better, in visual detail, tha<t the complete one.

BTW, great shots!

i am pleased you liked my set of shots Fulvio the spitfire in my shots is from the dvd  jf for fsx put it in p3dv4.2 i have now just got the new spitfire from just flight for p3dv4.2

i will try it out later regards EMM

19 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

Thanks Paul the spitfire was from my jf Battle of Britain dvd  installed into fsx and then put in p3dv4.2 and works ok regards EMM

Yes, most of the FSX ones port across well. The newer Dunkirk one is a step up though Stewart, if you want an early marque Spitfire.

I moved the RealAir ones (Mk IX and XIV) across to P3D and have the Dunkirk Spitfire. I also have a couple of others in FSX which I might try out in P3D later today :).

1 minute ago, paulb said:

Yes, most of the FSX ones port across well. The newer Dunkirk one is a step up though Stewart, if you want an early marque Spitfire.

I moved the RealAir ones (Mk IX and XIV) across to P3D and have the Dunkirk Spitfire. I also have a couple of others in FSX which I might try out in P3D later today :).

Hi Paul i got the new spit to day will try later regards EMM

Departure from Nice LFMN  and flying over PreAlpes  with this mytic plane ...

welldone and preset are good .. for me and my screen  push higer your bright for a little bit light .. and it wwas done

Patrick

Archived