part 1 R and D preset

This is part 1 of my flight from Grenoble  to Geneva on my way i go to Italy over the alps and then to Geneva  started the flight at Dawn in the spring

with p3dv4.2 and Envdir and pta and r and d preset i hope you enjoy part 1 of my flight sorry i have so many i just cant help it regards EMM

KJlgp5e.jpg

bsgQqax.jpg

3zzZLnn.jpg

RNhiV7F.jpg

lnyQ80Q.jpg

VBBB29s.jpg

yZ3Byfz.jpg

jDKiqAG.jpg

FW4fWne.jpg

uwkZ8dJ.jpg

QpckPZ6.jpg

YTWVqt2.jpg

wxfuwNb.jpg

nvZ57p4.jpg

qZ2ideV.jpg

KxerzmD.jpg

SHNrUxc.jpg

ptOiXka.jpg

L0pp3go.jpg

2yvj2jb.jpg

kwWw55E.jpg

4zs3u67.jpg

2q0t4Ua.jpg

i9dn3ZT.jpg

urrOjVK.jpg

5fKCqu1.jpg

c8qpTcU.jpg

39 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Not bad Stewart, but on my screen they are all a bit dark. Probably just my monitor settings. 

Thanks Landon i am pleased you liked part 1 of my flight they where dark because i started my flight at Dawn in the spring i will have to stop and set to day time you will find part 2 ok and not dark and thanks for looking at my shots regards EMM

Just now, European Mountain Man said:

Thanks Landon i am pleased you liked part 1 of my flight they where dark because i started my flight at Dawn in the spring i will have to stop and set to day time you will find part 2 ok and not dark and thanks for looking at my shots regards EMM

Okay Stewart, that makes sense. :) 

That are a good set .........

but they are depending of your computeur and screen Freq and "" firm making"" i know for different screen LG, Samsung, Packard bell .... the colors are so differents to calibrate at just values brightness etc.... as i me i dig a lot to found .............for my preset ..... and anancement ...

The Adam are near mine sharpness .. just changing some value 2/3 no more ..

Good job

Patrick

29 minutes ago, Neptune6 said:

That are a good set .........

but they are depending of your computeur and screen Freq and "" firm making"" i know for different screen LG, Samsung, Packard bell .... the colors are so differents to calibrate at just values brightness etc.... as i me i dig a lot to found .............for my preset ..... and anancement ...

The Adam are near mine sharpness .. just changing some value 2/3 no more ..

Good job

Patrick

Thanks Patrick the problem was starting at Dawn i will start in daytime when it is light regards EMM 

13 minutes ago, Taph said:

Nice set, I find some of them a bit dark, but not a problem and thanks for the link. I have not gone to P3D yet but will keep them in mind for when I do

Thanks Taph i am pleased you liked my set of shot like you say they where a Bit dark that was starting a dawn  and i am pleased you get the link regards EMM

Archived