Part 3 mountains

This is the final part of my flight part 3 from Innsbruck to Geneva started at Dawn in the spring  with p3dv4.2 and Envdir .

As a added Bonus I have put a few more photos of me driving  Trucks  at different places and I hope you enjoy my set of shots regards EMM Stewart .

GezBlQX.jpg

k1imrUp.jpg

kNAoMbw.jpg

YZnD15s.jpg

lsAoVtu.jpg

ZyTjPF3.jpg

ozZgRoQ.jpg

NHIIQGn.jpg

QFevCOh.jpg

ypt0QSp.jpg

1ek63GC.jpg

RbqfFDC.jpg

YZXONCa.jpg

HYsdAiQ.jpg

ianU4Ch.jpg

0YLpvqT.jpg

QlAX2s0.jpg

bHUwVBE.jpg

that is my son again and this is in Paris I had to reverse down there the company was from Newcastle

YkEXENQ.jpg

that's me in my younger days  at Amsterdam

sQDYDiD.jpg

that's me just come from Spain boarding a ferry from Caen on the 13 august 1995 this company was from nr Durham

I was away 3 weeks a trip every week and then home for 2 days and away again for another 3 weeks back and forward to Spain no home life in 25 years of driving

XOzPVkd.jpg

I was boarding this ferry   in my shot above 

20 minutes ago, BradB said:

Wonderful post Stewart , I loved the Sim and RL shots . I bet you chained that beast up a few times in your career . You probably have watched the series Ice Road Trucker's , if not you would really enjoy it : http://www.history.com/shows/ice-road-truckers

Cheers

John

Thanks John I am pleased you liked my set of screen shots and my set of photos I nearly lost it in that truck coming down a mountain in Spain called Pamplona a narrow road with hairpin

bends had my daughter with me and I was going to fast to higher a gear and no brakes total wait 42 ton with hairpins loads of drivers have been killed on that road .

I was getting ready to jump out but managed to go down a few gears made a hell of a noise got to the bottom and my brakes where nearly on fire .

that  taught me a lesson if I go up a mountain in 3 or 2 gear I come down the same .

I  never had problems after that regards EMM  

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

Again, nice RL shots of young Stewart the EMM in his mountain trucking days. Oh, and nice sim screenshots too! :) 

Thanks  Landon I am very pleased you liked my set of  shots from my flight and my few photos of my trucks it was a hard life Spain every week and back and the same for Italy

long hrs but I love it I would do it again tomorrow if I could I have 4 kids do not know how I was never home always in Europe the good old days regards EMM

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Interesting series of images with the RL photos on the end.:)

A very frightening story too:ph34r:, I am glad you were able to get out of it and learn ready for the next time.;)

Thanks Martyn I am very pleased you liked my set of shots from my flight and also my photos of a few of my trucks I have driven over the years I also

had the Volvo F10 in one of my other load of shots that was my own and a trailer that I had for 2 years and after that I had a Renault 340 with a lift axel my own for 2 years so

I had about 4 years of being a owner driver going to Spain mainly and  Italy  sometimes  but nearly always Spain   I knew every inc of the road .

Well with my mishap coming down the mountain it  Taught me a good lesson if I went up a mountain in 3 or 2 gear I would come down the same and use the exhauster brake regards EMM  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exhaust_brake

40 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Amazing scenery, I don't see how Orbx could possibly improve it.  And those real photos Stewart, very cool!  I bet you look back and wonder where the time went, like me the clock hands whiz by so fast now they're a blur.  :(

So I am not the only one then wondering just where the time has gone Jack.

I was just thinking that this September would be 60 years since I started school.

I remember in the 70s thinking how old I was getting when I could remember things that happened 20 years ago.:lol:

Isn't it great to see EMM's RL images from the past too.

2 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

So I am not the only one then wondering just where the time has gone Jack.

I was just thinking that this September would be 60 years since I started school.

I remember in the 70s thinking how old I was getting when I could remember things that happened 20 years ago.:lol:

Isn't it great to see EMM's RL images from the past too.

Ues, I love those real photos.  I remember when i was a kid and was promised that in the year 2000 there would be a cure for cancer, flying cars, jetpacks, and a moon base.

Now I know better, aint gonna happen

Just now, Jack Sawyer said:

Ues, I love those real photos.  I remember when i was a kid and was promised that in the year 2000 there would be a cure for cancer, flying cars, jetpacks, and a moon base.

Now I know better, aint gonna happen

Back in the 80s a famous Australian said that by the year 2000 there won't be a single child living in poverty in Australia.:huh:

Nuff said.

9 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Amazing scenery, I don't see how Orbx could possibly improve it.  And those real photos Stewart, very cool!  I bet you look back and wonder where the time went, like me the clock hands whiz by so fast now they're a blur.  :(

Thanks Jack I am very pleased you liked my set of shots from my flight like you say time goes very quick I just wish you cold go back in time I does not seem long-ago that I was 40 and now I am 66 getting older by the minute regards EMM 

Archived