Some Edits

JohnnyJohnJohn

Back into the full swing of things since the passing of my dad,  slowly but surely getting back into my love of simming and editing shots.

First two is descending into Half Moon Bay, the last two are Descending into KTEX, Telluride. 

Before:

2018-2-18_15-11-4-731.jpg

After:

afteredit.jpg

KTEX Before:

2018-2-20_23-34-15-936.jpg

After:

Dontletthegoodapproachfoolyhou.jpg

2 hours ago, Sammy H said:

Interesting but nice.

Thanks Sammy - why do I keep picturing Hagar as your last name with the H?  Is this a hobby of the legendary guitarist???  

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

Good contrast Johnny, can't decide which pair I like better...

Thanks Sniper!  I appreciate it.   I always feel edits really Pop out the features of the sim, especially on the cloud detail. 

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Very nice shots Johnny and man, I'm sorry to hear about your dad.  Be well my friend.

Thanks Jack.  Its a long road, but getting better as I get back into the swing of things....

15 minutes ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Thanks Jack.  Its a long road, but getting better as I get back into the swing of things....

Good news John, keep posting here and flying and I personally know from a tragedy that time heals wounds, maybe not 100% but it does some healing.

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Good news John, keep posting here and flying and I personally know from a tragedy that time heals wounds, maybe not 100% but it does some healing.

Thanks Jack, that's what I'm hoping as well.....it does help, but there are definitely moments it doesn't. 

4 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

SOme great images there John.

Sorry to hear of your Dad's passing, I hope things get better for you.

Thanks VH -  they will, slowly but surely, its been a while since I've even been simming, glad to get into it again.

17 hours ago, adambar said:

Fantastic set of shots Johnny! :)

Sorry about your dad, I know the feeling my friend.

Thanks Adam my friend.   Yeah, its an awful one, isn't it?

11 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine shots and mate I'm sorry to hear about your father.

Best wishes 

Iain 

Thanks Lain.   I appreciate it 

On 2/22/2018 at 8:04 PM, Wakashi said:

First, Condolences on your Fathers passing :(  Second, Congrats on some fine editing of your shots, I can go either way, edited or untouched they all look pretty darned good to me! :)

Thank you Wakashi!!!  For the condolences, and glad you like my shots! Means a lot when a lot of folks do.  Much appreciated again. :)

Archived