a winters tale

34 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful hazy images from your latest purchase Stewart.:)

Is the PA-44(?) new too.:unsure:

I can't remember seeing you fly it before, there again I am trying to remember what I had for lunch!:o

Thanks Martyn I am pleased you liked my set of shots and when I landed it was snowing the pa -44 had that a long time used before I get like you trying to remember it is our age

and by the way the eggs have not arrived as yet regards stewart 

9 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

What a nice set Stewart! Some great views and different angles than your normal shots flying over the Alps. I really think your screenshot skills are getting even better!

Thanks for your nice comments Sniiper31 on my screen shots it make a change to go some where different regards stewart

7 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Thanks Martyn I am pleased you liked my set of shots and when I landed it was snowing the pa -44 had that a long time used before I get like you trying to remember it is our age

and by the way the eggs have not arrived as yet regards stewart 

Sorry about the eggs Stewart, I might have addressed them wrongly.

You do live at 23, High Street, Tehran?:unsure:

5 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Haha! That was great!

Thanks Landon but Stewart is still waiting for his eggs, which as I explained to him earlier  have probably hatched into 12 very angry Emus by now.:ph34r:

He thinks I have sent him hens eggs.:D

Just as long as the people in Tehran don't open the parcel as it could lead to a diplomatic incident.:huh::o

9 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks Landon but Stewart is still waiting for his eggs, which as I explained to him earlier  have probably hatched into 12 very angry Emus by now.:ph34r:

Just as long as the people in Tehran don't open the parcel as it could lead to a diplomatic incident.:huh::o

Ha! I would say so about the diplomatic incident.

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

This is no yoke you know

7 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Great shots of the usual bay area fog... 

Scrambled eggs would be useful to be sent even if the plane is yellow.

Thanks Gerold I am very pleased you liked my set of shots that's a good idea Scrambled eggs I have been waiting since before Christmas for the eggs and its no yoke regards stewart 

Archived