Breaking ATC rules

Jack Sawyer

1 minute ago, Stillwater said:

Oh no Jack, the new year has just begun and you are already breaking the rules again!

But with this livery you can probably do what you want in D.C.

PS: How did you get that much traffic into p3d?

Thanks Gerold!  I use UTL, I’m not too concerned with traffic livery accuracy, I just like other planes so I don’t fly the friendly Orbx skies alone.

46 minutes ago, stewart1 said:

what super set of shots Jack to start the new year of and that was surprising you did not go inverted I was quite expecting it but you did not keep the good shots coming my friend regards stewart

Thanks Stewart!

27 minutes ago, paulb said:

Well done Jack! Great flying in a super bird! :)

With UTL did you have any issues or conflicts with the Orbx regional ai or the Orbx Australia and NZ ai? I only ask as I am contemplating getting it.

Thanks Paul!  I don't have the Oz or NZ AI installed so I don't know if there'd. Be a conflict, sorry Paul, wish I could be of Moore help.

16 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain, cheers!

4 hours ago, BradB said:

Those afterburner's should help to warm things up for you down there in a very chilly ATL , rip snorting shots Mr. Sawyer !! .

Cheers

John

Thanks John!  Woke up to 5F or -15C today. WAY way too cold to walk.  Even now it's warmed up to a balmy 27F and with the wind chill it's 25F.  My uncle on the Cape told me the Great Whites are washing up dead and frozen solid it's so cold there, he said the ocean froze over.

4 minutes ago, Sammy H said:

Ummm so that was the comet reported over ATL, Lol.

:lol: Yup!  And it was beautiful!

Not only the ATC rules, I think the noise abatement rules were easy to throw of the shattered windows downtown!:o

Excellent images Jack and some wonderful views from your exciting flight through the buildings.

4 hours ago, Sammy H said:

Ummm so that was the comet reported over ATL, Lol.

Nooooo, not a comet but a fantum.:blink::wacko::o

12 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Not only the ATC rules, I think the noise abatement rules were easy to throw of the shattered windows downtown!:o

Excellent images Jack and some wonderful views from your exciting flight through the buildings.

Nooooo, not a comet but a fantum.:blink::wacko::o

:lol:  Thanks Martyn!  :lol:

9 hours ago, kjrman said:

Fun set of shots!

Thanks kjrman!

9 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Yep, all totally crazy - ATC!

Thanks Erik, they gave me special dispensation. :D

Archived