Happy New Year... at -24C (picture)

Benny

Hard to show what cold is.... and it's gonna be a cold new year eve.

I know, it's colder in some other part of the world but it will be like that for the next 10 days with peak at -30C (no wind) at night.

So wile taking a walk with my dogs, well dressed, I got my phone out and took this one at: 4:15pm, one of the shortest day of the year.

Cheers guys from eastern Canada, Ben :ph34r:

ccTA9Hy.thumb.jpg.82eca7ef94cabb652e9ba889d6231112.jpg

I know exactly what you are talking about, plus add in the wind chill factor, wow:huh: .  I have a married son in Ottawa.  The pictures he sends or by way of Skype I feel very sorry for you.  Better make mention of FSX here to keep this legal, I will try a flight from there today and check the weather function.

Jim.

Go to FSX main page. Click settings. Go to location. Click and scroll to Montreal, Canada. Reset all values for mid-summer month. Have a nice day!

Thanks for sharing, Benny. I spent a winter in Iceland and still remember trying to stay awake in the midday darkness. -30? Hope your dogs are well-furred!

8 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Just a cool 26 °C here at the moment with 61% humidity. No need for the ac today.:o

Happy New Year to you anyway.

This morning... well the only difference is the minus sign in front of the 26 :D

Archived