Bonners ferry

went for a look around Bonners ferry area and ended up at cyxc Canadian rockies intl Canada  what a airport what airport have orbx not  touched because it looked very good

looked on google and it looks like you see on there well done orbx  .

this flight was with p3dv4.1 and envtex and pta  regards stewart

VDjyfIH.jpg

Zv0tjVK.jpg

hJQaRHh.jpg

9vZSzp4.jpg

UoSQiJh.jpg

6Tc7xE1.jpg

yJFH9E5.jpg

lSOuXjv.jpg

W7Pi2Gn.jpg

I8AMhpf.jpg

l86l9lG.jpg

kjRjwvb.jpg

eXzhfrp.jpg

VYvvUv3.jpg

Nhgistm.jpg

Z8tWVQQ.jpg

RacUznx.jpg

Hi Stewart,

You definitely have the Midas touch for screenshots - really beautiful country...

If you fly in that area again - swing up tp Nelson BC - it's well worth the trip...

I've been following this guy on YouTube who seems to have hundreds of high def videos showing aircraft operations at this airport - all well done - really just picked up the ORBX Northern Rockies region because of his videos... ORBX even got the bridge right...

Regards,

Scott

44 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Stewart,

You definitely have the Midas touch for screenshots - really beautiful country...

If you fly in that area again - swing up tp Nelson BC - it's well worth the trip...

I've been following this guy on YouTube who seems to have hundreds of high def videos showing aircraft operations at this airport - all well done - really just picked up the ORBX Northern Rockies region because of his videos... ORBX even got the bridge right...

Regards,

Scott

What a perfect airport for the Orbx upgrade , either free or pay . :):)

John

1 hour ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Stewart,

Regards,

Scott

Thanks Scot i am pleased you liked my screen shots thanks for the info i will go to there tomorrow or later today thanks again regards stewart

Hi Stewart

Cranbrook I knew from the name but I was never there before. Great corner for flying... an again very nice pics....

Do you have a logbook of all your flights - or are you just flying what comes to your mind?

Ted :-)

11 hours ago, TedRuby said:

Hi Stewart

Cranbrook I knew from the name but I was never there before. Great corner for flying... an again very nice pics....

Do you have a logbook of all your flights - or are you just flying what comes to your mind?

Ted :-)

Thanks Ted yes i do have a record of my flights with fs logbook edition v1.42 final i have looked for other programmes to do this with out any luck and thanks for your nice comments on my

screen shots regards stewart

19 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Stewart,

Regards,

Scott

Thanks Scott i will do that flight regards stewart

Archived