Cruising the Scottish Coast

Flo

• Flo changed the title to Cruising the Scottish Coast

Welcome to the best FSim forum there is Flo.:)

A beautiful image to start off with and we all hope you will post some more and join in with the friendly banter.:D

6 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Well, welcome to the screenshot forum Flo!  It's a very nice shot and remember to enter the screenshot contest.  It's fun.

Well Jack, I hope Flo remembers better that I did for November. :o

I totally forgot so I cannot vote this month.:lol::rolleyes:

10 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Welcome to the best FSim forum there is Flo.:)

A beautiful image to start off with and we all hope you will post some more and join in with the friendly banter.:D

Well Jack, I hope Flo remembers better that I did for November. :o

I totally forgot so I cannot vote this month.:lol::rolleyes:

That stinks Martyn, look anyway and let us know who you would have voted for, a lot of guys are voting for Paul #9, me included, it's a wonderful shot, but they all are, it's getting more and more difficult to choose.  Too bad they didn't have a runner's up.  :D

24 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

That stinks Martyn, look anyway and let us know who you would have voted for, a lot of guys are voting for Paul #9, me included, it's a wonderful shot, but they all are, it's getting more and more difficult to choose.  Too bad they didn't have a runner's up.  :D

My error Jack but I have seen that Paul is running away with it at the moment.:D

I know that I have never a hope in hell of winning but it is fun to vote and I got my first vote for about a year last comp so I should have remembered!:lol:

2 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

My error Jack but I have seen that Paul is running away with it at the moment.:D

I know that I have never a hope in hell of winning but it is fun to vote and I got my first vote for about a year last comp so I should have remembered!:lol:

I agree Martyn, I doubt I'll ever win, there's just too many talented people here with wonderful shots.  I just like to vote and it's always a real pleasure to see someone win.

Archived