FTX Germany South - From Innsbruck to Friedrichshafen

Christian Bahr

Hi.

... have somehow a subscription to picture galleries. It's been a long time since I introduced some image travel for FTX Germany North , now it is FTX Germany South's turn. . Due to the high attractiveness of the southern half of Germany, it was relatively easy to make a few meaningful screenshots. Here is the result ...

We started in Innsbruck, the flight takes us along the river Inn ...

1Innsbruck-Bodensee-kurznachdemStartinin

Shortly after taking off from Innsbruck Airport LOWI - the picture shows the Nemeth Designs Eurocopter EC135

2Innsbruck-Bodensee-kurzeUnterbruchungfu

The mountain panorama was so nice to see that it had to be landed at the same time to shoot a souvenir photo. Unfortunately I could not find out the name of the mountain :blink:

3Innsbruck-Bodensee-weiterflugdurchsInnt

After the impressions have been processed, it went on. Simply gorgeous the Inntal - it looks almost photorealistic!

4Innsbruck-Bodensee-tolleOrthphoto-Einbi

In the alpine country you can quickly lose your orientation. Those who are not familiar with this should not fly without a ticket. But what really stands out is the effectively embedded orthophotos.

5Innsbruck-Bodensee-OrthophotosinGES.jpg

At the far right you can already see the ridge of the highest German mountain Zugspitze (2962m)

6Innsbruck-Bodensee-Zugspitze1.jpg

Again, the visually appealing and well embedded orthophotos in the Alpine region.

7Innsbruck-Bodensee-Zugspitze2.jpg

To create an even better mood - as it already is - was temporarily set to a different time.

8Innsbruck-Bodensee-Eibsee.jpg

The Eibsee below the Zugspitze. Grandiose and impressive: the mountain range of the Zugspitze

9Innsbruck-Bodensee-AnkunftBodensee2.jpg

A first milestone has been reached - Lake Constance near Lindau

10Innsbruck-Bodensee-VorbeiflugLindau.jp

Some people get goosebumps: Lindau Island in Lake Constance

11Innsbruck-Bodensee-UberflugLindau.jpg

A quick overflight, then it went on towards Friedrichshafen ...

12Innsbruck-Bodensee-WeiterflugnachFried

... on to Friedrichshafen

13Innsbruck-Bodensee-aufnachFriedrichsha

Friedrichshafen, we are coming!

14Innsbruck-Bodensee-AnkunftinFriedrichs

Arrival in the Zeppelin city Friedrichshafen

Hope the post liked and was not too boring. A great gift that the development team made us with GES. I suspect that it was not the last picture trip :rolleyes:

Christian, how could anyone possibly be bored with such a spectacular flight as this.:huh:

Excellent series of images with an informative and interesting commentary.:D

The only complaint is that we don't see enough of your photoreal posts on here.:o

Congrats for showing what a beautiful country Germany is.:)

Brilliant set of shots, Christian

Your own, Lindau Island scenery, match perfect with the great FTX Germany South scenery. ;)
Thanks a lot for that. :)
I have made a AI Zeppelin traffic file, some time ago, from EDLE to EDNY.
Sadly it works only in FSX, so i have to wait for the new zeppelin version for using in P3Dv4.

Cheers

Bluebear

Archived