A Tiger for Jack

paulb

Here you go Jack, an F-5E Tiger in P3Dv4 ;).

A pretty basic cockpit, so I can't recommend it to you, but decent external modelling I think?

Anyway, a few shots over 65S Bonners Ferry, Northern Rockies.

P3Dv4, REX4, PTA, ASCA and ORBX

LWAg4Dj.jpg

qVU4FK8.jpg

xgBanQD.jpg

eZ4bkNn.jpg

qNnIlwh.jpg

zchwk51.jpg

1 hour ago, Adam Banks said:

That VC looks pretty good to me! Whose model is it? I have the Milviz one, but haven't compared VCs yet.

Great pics, anyway!

Adam.

Hi Adam,

It's the Virtavia one for FSX and earlier versions of P3D. Cockpitwise it won't compare with the Milviz T-38. Much less functional. But, I enjoy the external appearance and the basics work ok in v4 ;).

Cheers

Paul

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Excellent Paul!  I'll have to look it up, but I wonder which came first the T-38 or the F-5?  I love them both.

Thanks Jack! I think it all started with the N-156. The single seat being the N-156-F and the two seat being the N-156-T. So, I guess in general terms they both started together. Amazing to think this was all happening almost 60 years ago! I think that the bigger Tiger variant came along about ten years or so later.

7 hours ago, paulb said:

Thanks Jack! I think it all started with the N-156. The single seat being the N-156-F and the two seat being the N-156-T. So, I guess in general terms they both started together. Amazing to think this was all happening almost 60 years ago! I think that the bigger Tiger variant came along about ten years or so later.

Thanks Paul, I love aviation history like this.  It's always been so fascinating.

Archived