c-130 hercules

8 hours ago, farman said:

I'm waiting eagerly for the MilViz one, hoping for an upgrading of the CapSim too! BTW, great photos.

Thanks I am very pleased you liked my set of screen shots of the Hercules this is just flight version but I do believe Milviz  had something to do with it regards stewart  

7 hours ago, BradB said:

What's the deal Stewart , I see several bridges and you did not go under them . Jack is going to be disappointed in you . :angry::unsure::o:P:lol:

Cheers

John

Thanks John I am pleased you liked my set of screen shots it was late and nearly bed time that's why I did not go inverted it is just a shame the gages do not work I may contact

just flight and tell them it works apart from the gages not bad considering it is for fsx  regards stewart

7 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I have always loved the Herky bird!  Built right here in Atlanta, and I've flown many a mile on them in the Air Force.

But Stewart, John's right, no bridge work!  That's okay, we gotta be serious some of the time! ^_^:rolleyes:

Thanks Jack I am pleased you liked my set of screen shots it is a shame there are no gages and when I did this last night it was nearly bed time may try today regards stewart

Archived