Some Essen POIs

VH-KDK

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Image 6 looks like it's split a little, see it?

But Martyn, I have to say you are the king of finding POI's, I always love seeing what you find.  I couldn't find them in millions of years of looking! :o

Cheers Jack glad you like the set.

Yes I see what you mean but I think it is the angle I caught that patch of parkland. I am sure I read somewhere why they do areas like this but being me I have forgotten why.

If you look in the last view, on the right you will see the same cut off green scenery area.:)

23 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Cheers Jack glad you like the set.

Yes I see what you mean but I think it is the angle I caught that patch of parkland. I am sure I read somewhere why they do areas like this but being me I have forgotten why.

If you look in the last view, on the right you will see the same cut off green scenery area.:)

Interesting Martyn but that’s all right, Orbx is still my fave.

7 hours ago, Stillwater said:

A great job spotting all these POIs included in GEN. And... I´ll be there next week and check if you have got them right, Martyn!

Thank you Inspector Gerold. I will be looking in my mail box for a postcard BTW.:huh:

7 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Not recently. I´ll use "Mr. Martyn, Mooroopna, Victoria 3629, OZ", and I think it will reach you.

That odd as I addressed your letter to Herr Gerold, Hannover, 30 something, close to GermanyB)

I would have thought that would have been precise enough.:unsure:

Archived