7WA3 to 74S in OF2 beta

Jack Sawyer

Excellent series Jack and going inverted so close to the ground, definitely a man amongst men.:lol:

3 hours ago, BradB said:

No problem Jackson , or should I call you "Action Jackson" . Anyway don't change a thing , you put a smile on my face on a daily basis my friend . :blink:B):rolleyes::)

Cheers

John

I will echo those words, those words, those words.:wacko:

7 hours ago, BradB said:

No problem Jackson , or should I call you "Action Jackson" . Anyway don't change a thing , you put a smile on my face on a daily basis my friend . :blink:B):rolleyes::)

Cheers

John

Thanks John.  "Action Jackson" is that from a movie or TV show?  I heard it before but don't know where it comes from.

6 hours ago, paulb said:

Excellent set Jack, and a first class landing! :)

Thanks Paul, it was a quick flight in this fast bird and I love the lights on the side of the runway, PAPI's?  Not sure.

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Excellent series Jack and going inverted so close to the ground, definitely a man amongst men.:lol:

I will echo those words, those words, those words.:wacko:

Thanks Martyn!  Channeling my inner Bob Hoover again, I couldn't resists as I was enjoying Orbx's OF2.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John.  "Action Jackson" is that from a movie or TV show?  I heard it before but don't know where it comes from.

Thanks Paul, it was a quick flight in this fast bird and I love the lights on the side of the runway, PAPI's?  Not sure.

Thanks Martyn!  Channeling my inner Bob Hoover again, I couldn't resists as I was enjoying Orbx's OF2.

From a movie back in the 80's with the same name . Carl Weather's starred about cops working the beat in Detroit .

John

5 minutes ago, BradB said:

From a movie back in the 80's with the same name . Carl Weather's starred about cops working the beat in Detroit .

John

Thanks John, never heard of it.  No idea who Carl Weathers is, will have to look him up.  I haven't watched TV in something like 30 years and I can't even remember the last movie I went to.  I don't like movie theaters, too many people talk and block my view and are generally rude.  And this was before cell phones!

4 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Nice shots and a fabulous approach, Jack. Training pays off!

Thanks Gerold!  Yes, I love training in the sim, makes it more life-like.

31 minutes ago, RichardLouis said:

Great set ! I was at the same place some days ago :-)

Thanks Richard!  Isn't it amazing how we can be at the same places with all the Orbx airports there are?  Small world.  And this is a great shot, I love it!

Archived