Flight into the unknown

VH-KDK

I do though have a pretty good idea what to expect

OLC EU, GES, Trees, Vector, P3DV4, Alabeo Aztec, REX TD EE, PTA, Adams Preset.

1.io1.jpg

Early morning start from LFSE Dogneville. At last I have got round to installing the wonderful Alabeo PA-23

2.io2.jpg

Climbing over Epinal.

3.io3.jpg

Passing Anould in the Vosges Department.

4.io4.jpg

Into the clouds at Le Bonhomme, Grande Est.

5.io5.jpg

Now at Freland.

6.io6.jpg

Over the E25 near Ostheim.

7.io7.jpg

The Rheine at Marckolscheim and into GES.

8.io8.jpg

Descending over the village of Rust.

9.io9.jpg

Safely down at EDTL Lahr.

10.io10.jpg

We are finally here at GES land, let the exploring begin.

You cant see any now as it is too late and I am tired but from what I have seen it is another outstanding ORBX area.

Now what country are they going to do next?

You are flying over places I have never heard of. Seems to be a real terra incognita, Christopher!

39 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

We are finally here at GES land, let the exploring begin.

Now what country are they going to do next?

I assume we have months to discover this region and its easter eggs, and still the correct season for OLC SA is just about to begin. Don´t you hurry, mate!

7 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Super Martyn looks like you a wonderful flight with the new GES I think around the river Rhine orbx have done a super job regards stewart

Cheers Stewart, I flew the entire Rhine a couple of years back and was amazed by the quality of just OLC EU. There is a massive improvement now.:)

7 hours ago, Stillwater said:

You are flying over places I have never heard of. Seems to be a real terra incognita, Christopher!

I assume we have months to discover this region and its easter eggs, and still the correct season for OLC SA is just about to begin. Don´t you hurry, mate!

Cheers Gerold. Plenty of places to discover that I will never visit in RL, but this is the next best thing of course.

A tongue in cheek comment about the next region as we are all eager, I am sure, to see which part of the world the team are going to enhance next.:)

Archived