Lady in Red

VH-KDK

Much better than a Gentleman in Red.

A short flight from Gdansk to Hamburg in the beautiful Air Berlin A330

OLC EU, GEN, Trees, Vector, P3Dv4, Thomas Ruth A330 freeware, REX TD EE, PTA Adams Preset REX version.

1.lr1.jpg

After taking off from EPGD Lech Walesy Airport we are turning over Gdansk.

2.lr2.jpg

Passing Kaczki.

3.lr3.jpg

Over Radunskie Lake, part of the Kashubian Landscape Park.

4.lr4.jpg

At Trzebielino with Letowski Lake.

5.lr5.jpg

Now just into GEN and Boddengewasser Ost with the Pomeranian Bay of the Baltic

6.lr6.jpg

Schweriner See and the town of Schwerin.

7.lr7.jpg

The Ratzeburger See with Lubeck out of view to Starboard.

8.lr8.jpg

Looking back to Lubeck and EDHL Blankensee

9.lr9.jpg

Touching down at Hamburg Fuhlsbuttel

10.lr10.jpg

Getting ready for the next flight at EDDH.

Wonderful plane to fly but I totally messed up the landing so I had to cheat at the end.

I have to join John and Sniper with a little disappointment, Martyn. But the A330 in red is a brilliant looking alternative for the tech lovers here. So bad we might not see her for a long time from now: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-25/insolvent-air-berlin-upbeat-on-jobs-as-long-haul-flights-to-end 

PS: Great scenery detail and clouds in your sim. Seems to be satisfying.

19 hours ago, Juanvito said:

It's OK, we all mess up the landing sometimes.

Nice pics and lovely lady, too bad she'll soon get a change of clothes.

Thanks Juan, lucky my landings are not for real and sad to see another airline disappear.

18 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Not the lady in red I was suspecting, but a good looking image besides ;) The aircraft looks great in that livery and some nice scenery to boot. 

Cheers Sniper, hope you were not too disappointed but happy you enjoyed the set.

17 hours ago, BradB said:

A bit disappointed because the real star of Orbx scenery was missing ; I guess these shots will suffice Martyn . :(:P:D

Cheers

John

Thanks John, I could not find her for the flight, I guess she knew who the pilot was and didn't want the rough landing.:o

16 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Super set of shots you are a bit far away from home Martyn I bet you have been looking for the lady in red .

I just do not know how you will find your way  Home you may need your red dress and show a leg regards stewart 

Thanks Stewart. She has appeared in quite a few places but I don't think my legs will look as good as hers.

14 hours ago, Stillwater said:

I have to join John and Sniper with a little disappointment, Martyn. But the A330 in red is a brilliant looking alternative for the tech lovers here. So bad we might not see her for a long time from now: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-25/insolvent-air-berlin-upbeat-on-jobs-as-long-haul-flights-to-end 

PS: Great scenery detail and clouds in your sim. Seems to be satisfying.

Thank you Gerold and sad news about Air Berlin.

I have disappointed quite a few of you with this post, I guess she has never been to Poland.

Archived