Spitfire for Paul

Well installed realair spitfire into fsx steam and placed the files in p3dv4 had a good flight  from my home in the sim Geneva and back to Geneva the aircraft  worked well

until I had to land it crashed when I landed on the runway just kept bouncing all over the place had this before with aircraft  not for p3d .

hope you enjoy nice to be back  I will remove the spitfire from p3dv4 and hope it was updated for p3dv4  regards stewart

rn3NStw.jpg

cYsIj6G.jpg

bo2zK0p.jpg

TATafTO.jpg

4fhwd4G.jpg

pODSmzA.jpg

CpgZ8Hw.jpg

xTnSuq7.jpg

B3mZQTQ.jpg

GhrtoQs.jpg

c1oQQKq.jpg

Well done Stewart. I love it! :D  Great to see! Thank you!

Did you just copy and paste into your simobjects or addons folder, or did you add an xml file as well?

BTW, RealAir is no more. So unless someone buys their copyrights, I doubt that we will ever see a P3Dv4 version released.

24 minutes ago, farman said:

Hi Stewart, as pointed  by Paul, unfortunately RealAir has been closed forever. I miss a lot this elegant airplane, IMO the most elegant of the WWII. It's a pity that A2A toodoesn't update their awesome Spitfire to P3D v4.

A2A are working on one Fulvio. They have confirmed this in their forum.  To quote them  -  'yes in the near future the P3Dv4 Spitfire will be released' . :D

1 hour ago, paulb said:

Well done Stewart. I love it! :D  Great to see! Thank you!

Did you just copy and paste into your simobjects or addons folder, or did you add an xml file as well?

BTW, RealAir is no more. So unless someone buys their copyrights, I doubt that we will ever see a P3Dv4 version released.

Thanks Paul glad you liked the spitfire what I did installed into fsx steam and coped and pasted into simobjects p3dv4 the aircraft was ok on take off and flying but when I landed on the runway the aircraft rolled over and over that is the only problem with a aircraft that is not made for p3d this has happened before when I have put aircraft in p3dv3 from fsx I do not know why never mind a .

I have removed now still I enjoyed my flight regards stewart

1 hour ago, farman said:

Hi Stewart, as pointed  by Paul, unfortunately RealAir has been closed forever. I miss a lot this elegant airplane, IMO the most elegant of the WWII. It's a pity that A2A toodoesn't update their awesome Spitfire to P3D v4.

Thanks Farman glad you liked my shots my friend is a developer for fsx and p3d have to ask about the aircraft from fsx  to p3d regards stewart

Archived