Scotland

Jack Sawyer

Just testing out REX settings around Edinburgh.

i1CcWq3.jpg

ISauYz2.jpg

I do not like the way the water looks artificially blue but have no idea how to fix it - So I went back to Adam's PTA - But all of these are REX set 16 with PTA 16

wqA2Q0J.jpg

n5Hld07.jpg

q6v2qYC.jpg

8qmkJr5.jpg

I lightened it up a bit in brightness and now it looks too bright

JN5dKrD.jpg

P8EgI1p.jpg

OTWmrUN.jpg

kyeLeq3.jpg

HKlEiLP.jpg

GhThbRv.jpg

Rw5XyaH.jpg

AyUn8Qw.jpg

2 minutes ago, BradB said:

Other than the water , which hopefully LM will fix eventually ; these shots look fantastic Jack . :):)

Cheers

John

Thanks John, I don't like it.  So I went back to Adam's preset and his REX sky colors - Dawn 22 Chill - Day 14 Fair - Dusk 03 Dust

Hi Jack, I too change the water using the REX4 sets. I think that I am using set 1 at the moment, if that helps.

I agree with you about the brightness, the lighting effects (both brightness and saturation) are very powerful in V4.

14 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Kenspeckle captures Jack!

:lol:  Thanks Erik!  Love that word.

14 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Super shots and water looks okay to me, but what do I know.

Thanks lifejogger.

13 hours ago, adambar said:

Good looking set there Jack! :)

I change the water using REX, John.

Thanks Adam.

12 hours ago, paulb said:

Hi Jack, I too change the water using the REX4 sets. I think that I am using set 1 at the moment, if that helps.

I agree with you about the brightness, the lighting effects (both brightness and saturation) are very powerful in V4.

Hi Paul, none of the REX sets for water suit me. 

11 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Really nice shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

11 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Great set Jack but I do agree with you that the water spoils it, both the colour and those awful excuses for waves.:angry:

Thanks Martyn, you should have seen some I didn't post.  It's not Orbx but P3D.  I had to laugh when I saw a small pond and landed near it, with waters et to high in P3D the LAND was undulating with the waves, right at the edge of the water.  Maybe someday LM will fix this.

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn, you should have seen some I didn't post.  It's not Orbx but P3D.  I had to laugh when I saw a small pond and landed near it, with waters et to high in P3D the LAND was undulating with the waves, right at the edge of the water.  Maybe someday LM will fix this.

Jack, they didn't have the ridiculous waves in P3DV2 which is another reason I like it. I just don't understand why the water colours are so hard to get right. Maybe it's because you don't have to fly over the water to get anywhere!(ironic comment:rolleyes:.)

Archived