Thanks Larry!

Jack Sawyer

9 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Nifty :)

TTM

Thanks TTM, Larry did a wonderful job.

8 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Excellent Jack, you should consider yourself one special Dude!  Looks like Larry R. got it right, now don't capsize it trying to go "inverted" OK! :rolleyes:  BTW, great shots!

Thanks Roger, I do, I was quite pleasantly surprised by it.  Well, I had it in heavy seas and she holds her own.  Can't go inverted because there's no control, no wings. ^_^

8 hours ago, Larry_R said:

Only Jack would insist that even the windows be tinted yellow. :)

:lol:  Thanks for doing this Larry!  I quite appreciate it, and it looks nice in a fresh coat of yellow!

7 hours ago, adambar said:

Looks a the banana boat I saw in the islands mon. :D  Nice ones Jack! :)

I like bananas!  Thanks Adam!

4 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Com mister tally mon, tally me banana.:wacko:

Now Jack can drive his banana boat all day-o, day-oh-oh-oh.:lol:

Thanks Martyn, I lOVE that song!

2 hours ago, Torchy821 said:

Yes........but.......can it sail inverted!!

Kev

Already tried Kev, no way :P

1 hour ago, stewart1 said:

Very nice boat Jack and it is yellow I bet you have tried to go inverted,

and are you off on your travels round the world bye Jack have fun regards stewart

Thanks Stewart, won't go inverted, already tried.  But it's a unique way to see my little slice of Orbx land, gives a whole different perspective.  I can see some Fred adventure in her future....

32 minutes ago, fly37 said:

Will be nice sailing also... what you do for sailing on p3d v4 or p3d v3.4?  Nice shot Jack

Thanks Gianni, I don't understand your question.  I think you mate be asking where you'd get a boat?  

This is what Larry sent me Gianni, to install the boat:

Hi Jack,

The Angelfish is in the Extras folder for CAG8.  However the surface radar does not work in v4 so I'm going to remove it for v4 only.   V4 no longer supports older '.gau' type gauges and I suspect it will be a while before someone makes a surface radar that will pick up AI boats. But I'm hoping.

I'm working on an update for CAG8 that will include some new stuff too, but I'll wait for the dust to settle before finishing it.

8 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Gianni, I don't understand your question.  I think you mate be asking where you'd get a boat?  

This is what Larry sent me Gianni, to install the boat:

Hi Jack,

The Angelfish is in the Extras folder for CAG8.  However the surface radar does not work in v4 so I'm going to remove it for v4 only.   V4 no longer supports older '.gau' type gauges and I suspect it will be a while before someone makes a surface radar that will pick up AI boats. But I'm hoping.

I'm working on an update for CAG8 that will include some new stuff too, but I'll wait for the dust to settle before finishing it.

What i ask was not that, sorry for my poor English, but asked : what you have to do for put the boat in a scenario, like Boston for example, or me i like sail in New York... I have this boat, but i don't know how create a scenario... hope you can understand me now.. or I pm..  thank for your time!

Just now, fly37 said:

What i ask was not that, sorry for my poor English, but asked : what you have to do for put the boat in a scenario, like Boston for example, or me i like sail in New York... I have this boat, but i don't know how create a scenario... hope you can understand me now.. or I pm..  thank for your time!

Oh, I see, that's easy Gianni, I go to a close-by airport and then press Y to Slew the boat to some water.

Just now, Jack Sawyer said:

Oh, I see, that's easy Gianni, I go to a close-by airport and then press Y to Slew the boat to some water.

Ok thank I understand now  when you have the update of the boat please, inform me also.. thanks

Archived