Faleolo Airport - NSFA

magic1

Beautiful set from the tropics.

38 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

When I look at these I think palm trees, relaxation, ah, what a place to be Magic.  Very nice.

Wot???? This is better than Atlanta!:unsure::lol:

It would be rather pleasant to be sitting under one of those shady palms even better with a shady lady called Sadie.:blink::o:lol:

9 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

It would be rather pleasant to be sitting under one of those shady palms even better with a shady lady called Sadie.:blink::o:lol:

Ha!  Anything is better than "Hotlanta".  If I had the chance I'd be living somewhere nice like Scotland or New Zealand, or eveb back in Idaho.

13 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

When I look at these I think palm trees, relaxation, ah, what a place to be Magic.  Very nice.

11 hours ago, ruudmeij said:

Another fine set of shots.

Cheers,

Ruud

4 hours ago, Juanvito said:

Nice shots! The South Pacific is one of my favorite spots for simming, too.

4 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Very nice screen shots Magic1 that water looks very inviting and that's my boat in the 4 shot regards stewart

3 hours ago, Ken Hall said:

beauties

Thanks guys!

12 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Funny - thanks

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Ha!  Anything is better than "Hotlanta".  If I had the chance I'd be living somewhere nice like Scotland or New Zealand, or eveb back in Idaho.

Jack - its raining in Scotland...but its worth a stop to sample the whiskey,,,^_^

“Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” - Mark Twain

1 hour ago, magic1 said:

Jack - its raining in Scotland...but its worth a stop to sample the whiskey,,,^_^

“Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” - Mark Twain

I'll take it!  We haven't had rain in a dog's age and with this stifling heat everything is wilting and getting brown.  Besides, I can't hike when it's 100 F with 99% humidity which gives a real feel of something like 108F.

I tried whiskey once in the 1980's in the UK in the Air Force, all the guys drank gallons of the stuff.  I could never acquire a taste for it.  Gimme a Newcastle Brown Ale or a nice glass of French or Italian Merlot and I'm happy.

8 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Great shots, Magic and welcome to the family. I mean us simmers here, who got hooked on the Samoa scenery. Oh, btw, by all means do NOT touch Papua New Guinea. There it gets progressively worse :)

Started there:)

WivPuvH.jpg

Archived