Panama revisited

andy1252

Hope this is not breaking the rules, but I figured as it's freeware and ORBX doesn't do it specifically, and it is surrounded by the wonderful OLC NA scenery . . .

Following Ian S's suggestion in my previous post on Panama, I went and got the freeware Panama package from Flyawaysimulation. I'm sufficiently impressed to have paypalled the guy a few dollars - I figured this deserved encouragement. So, here's another trip up the canal -

acriSiv.jpg

qbmErOG.jpg

pgyCsgU.jpg

45EQnd0.jpg

bXs6WSw.jpg

OZi4Nrf.jpg

3Brvup9.jpg

VYUHcY3.jpg

ToIq4FR.jpg

OKcKWYi.jpg

1RlIjaL.jpg

bxDpaWT.jpg

JKDcWdG.jpg

Those locks are a bit of an improvement over the "giant lego-kit" look of the FSX/P3D default.

Wonderful stuff Andy and many thanks for showing this also to Iain for making this known.

Those locks have improved out of sight..

Does the shipping come with he freeware package?

11 minutes ago, Ian S said:

Glad you like the alternative views and a great set of photos.

Thanks Ian, and thank you for letting me know about it - one of the better bits of non-ORBX freeware I've come across.

17 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Does the shipping come with he freeware package?

All the shipping in the pic is from the package, Martyn. I think the carrier may actually be hovering a bit above the water level but hey - it's a classified feature.

19 minutes ago, PDX Flyer said:

That does look really impressive.

I thought so, and I'd definitely recommend it. There's one base package and a couple of updates, but it's not a complicated setup.

2 hours ago, PDX Flyer said:

That does look really impressive.  Both your shots and the actual scenery.  Kudos to both the photographer and the scenery creator.

Agree to both statements. Looks like RTMM class!

Amazing Andy, amazing.  I especially like the one with the carrier in it.  Never been there in real life or the sim but watched a YT on the construction and today's use of it.  All very fascinating.

What I'd like to see is some kind of red lines drawn around the add-on and the Orbx because for the life of me I couldn't tell any difference.  They blend really well.

It's so cool to see the cruise liners in the locks and all that, I loved your tour Andy.

Archived