Landing with the Big Boys

PDX Flyer

From Victoria (CYYJ) to Vancouver (CYVR).  Just Flight Dove.

There is just something addictive to such an ugly plane.  Sorry in advance to anyone in Great Britain, if I offended you about this plane.  Actually I am growing very attached to it.  Unedited photos.

DoveVictoria10.jpg

DoveVictoria20.jpg

DoveVictoria30.jpg

DoveVictoria40.jpg

DoveVictoria50.jpg

DoveVictoria60.jpg

Hope You Enjoy.

Nice shots, can I please ask what airplane this is?  Also please, what YVR airport add on are you using, if any, or is that the standard orbx, and how to you get the AIr Canada aircraft, are you using a AI Traffic add on?  Thanks for sharing, nice pictures!!

Cheers,

MC

Excellent set PDX and I have actually never thought the Dove as being ugly!:)

I am not offended but be careful you don't upset your Dove.:o

The first shot with the water and clouds is excellent as is the shot with the flare path.

2 hours ago, Miss Clairol said:

Nice shots, can I please ask what airplane this is?  Also please, what YVR airport add on are you using, if any, or is that the standard orbx, and how to you get the AIr Canada aircraft, are you using a AI Traffic add on?  Thanks for sharing, nice pictures!!

Cheers,

MC

The aircraft is the Just Flight deHavilland Dove which I can highly recommend.

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?cPath=2_200_205_219&products_id=3687

8 hours ago, Miss Clairol said:

Cheers,

MC

The airport (CYVR) is the FS Dream Team version.  Plane traffic from My Traffic 6.  Not a bad combination.

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice PDX.  I don't think it's ugly per se, I'm just curious as to why they designed it with that hump.  Maybe they were anticipating the future 747?

Or the Carvair Jack. Just looking that the flight deck is much higher than the main cabin. In one interior shot there is one step down from the cockpit and a second step after the first row of seats.:)

Archived