Australia trip

dolf8857

Beautiful shots Dolf, a few familiar places in your shots.

Astounding quality too.

I notice that you have a strange grassy texture on the apron in the second last shot.

I had it along with a few other anomalies when I used REX World Wide Airports HD, are you using it?

I imagine that was the problem but as I had never seen it before nor since I have done a re install of FSX.

Fantastic real-life-looking shots, Dolf - you must have been flying around that Cessna for a long time.

The only shots that remind me of a sim are the cockpit shots with the pilot´s arms missing.

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I notice that you have a strange grassy texture on the apron in the second last shot.

I had it along with a few other anomalies when I used REX World Wide Airports HD, are you using it?

Well observed Martyn, I have the same suspicion. For the same reason I have deactivated REX WW Airports for at least the time I fly in Orbx regions. That means since mid of November until now.

5 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Fantastic real-life-looking shots, Dolf - you must have been flying around that Cessna for a long time.

The only shots that remind me of a sim are the cockpit shots with the pilot´s arms missing.

Well observed Martyn, I have the same suspicion. For the same reason I have deactivated REX WW Airports for at least the time I fly in Orbx regions. That means since mid of November until now.

Haven't you ever heard Gerold of "look Ma, no Hands!":lol:

With REX WWA,  I uninstalled it but at Bathurst I was left with a massive push back tractor(can't remember the proper terminology for it) and baggage handling equipment right in the middle of the little apron as well as the bitumen grass effect.:angry: No problem as I had to do a re install and that was with FSX, I did not use it in P3D.

23 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

REX WWA,  I uninstalled it but at Bathurst I was left with a massive push back tractor(can't remember the proper terminology for it) and baggage handling equipment right in the middle of the little apron as well as the bitumen grass effect.:angry:

Yea, REX should have done better with excluding the Orbx-upgraded airports whereever these are.

But Dolf could not have done better with shots like these.

Archived