Smashing set indeed.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

5 hours ago, Republic DC-9 said:

Gorgeous set!

How much VAS left?

Steve

Thanks Steve.  I uninstalled UT2, and have the raffia slider set to ships 8% and all the rest to zero.  So I have the entire planet to myself.  Big improvement VAS-wise.  I had 1136 MB free after this flight!  I was absolutely astonished!

4 hours ago, dolf8857 said:

:o:o:o:huh:     Amazing set wow!

Thanks Dolf!

4 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Wow awesome Jack. Seeing the weather I sure look forward to spring.

Thanks, I was flying in summer because I like all the greenery.

3 hours ago, mp1852 said:

Stunners here Jack!

Thanks MP!

5 hours ago, FILOU said:

Amazing set Jack!

Thank you FILOU!

2 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Never enough shots of this quality Jack.

Some beautiful green scenes either side of the mountains.

Thanks for your very kind words Martyn!  Orbx sure does make it beautiful.  I just bought Queenstown and am going to install it in a few minutes.  As well as the Alabeo Diamond DA40X.  So I'm going to emulate Gerold by flying it around NZ!  Can't wait.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks for your very kind words Martyn!  Orbx sure does make it beautiful.  I just bought Queenstown and am going to install it in a few minutes.  As well as the Alabeo Diamond DA40X.  So I'm going to emulate Gerold by flying it around NZ!  Can't wait.

You are in for a treat Jack.

Queenstown has some amazing scenery around it and the DA-40 is a perfect touring plane.

A flight I have done a few times from NZQN in different aircraft, is to head south along The Remarkables, over Lake Wakatipu to Kingston and then head for Invercargill NZNV ( Close to Invercargill, the aluminium smelter at Tiwai Point is well worth a look too). A wonderful variation in scenery but there again you will probably want to head off into the mountains:)

8 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

You are in for a treat Jack.

Queenstown has some amazing scenery around it and the DA-40 is a perfect touring plane.

A flight I have done a few times from NZQN in different aircraft, is to head south along The Remarkables, over Lake Wakatipu to Kingston and then head for Invercargill NZNV ( Close to Invercargill, the aluminium smelter at Tiwai Point is well worth a look too). A wonderful variation in scenery but there again you will probably want to head off into the mountains:)

Thanks Martyn!  Yup, mountain fun!  Loving it, just love it!

5 hours ago, bvdboomen said:

Grand set Jack.

The C195 suits that environment very well.

Thanks Ben, she's a real beauty.  I really like this plane.  I was surprised she fit in the "hangar."

Archived