A few around Catalina

andy1252

5 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Not sure I should use "real weather" around Catalina - it always seems to be shrouded/clouded

I found the same using AS not sure why but it seems totally inaccurate, all images used for research showed sunny, typical South Cal weather.

like the shot over pebbly beach, very nice

Wonderful shots Andy, I find the same and have had several interesting flights along the coast without seeing too much.

2 hours ago, Ken Hall said:

I found the same using AS not sure why but it seems totally inaccurate, all images used for research showed sunny, typical South Cal weather.

Maybe you shouldn't use the holiday brochures for your research Ken.:o

I bet there were no stranded whales in swimsuits in your photos:ph34r::ph34r::lol:

Thanks folks. I do tend to use "real weather" most of the time but there are plenty of good alternatives to use on occasion, I guess.

15 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Maybe you shouldn't use the holiday brochures for your research Ken.:o

LOL!

17 hours ago, Ken Hall said:

I always used to say to people on my trips there that So-Cal has a climate, we (in the UK) have weather. But then, without it, what would we have to talk to strangers about?

11 hours ago, andy1252 said:

I always used to say to people on my trips there that So-Cal has a climate, we (in the UK) have weather. But then, without it, what would we have to talk to strangers about?

According to climate change experts, Climate is long term where as weather is day to day, in Tassie we need a better word as we have a saying down here, if you don't like the weather, Just wait 10 min

Archived