screenshot clearout - 19 pics - mostly New Zealand

sightseer

This is just a clearout of shots Ive been meaning to share (and are worth sharing imo)

landing at YMAY:

ErnceFR.jpg

random new Zealand shots:

EdKz6N9.jpg

KBUT8Oq.jpg

v7Wys4g.jpg

uIbV6J6.jpg

a7LScl3.jpg

ce0HoiL.jpg

oVzlXEn.jpg

ZTJasID.jpg

eI0ye35.jpg

PwUcNFM.jpg

6jS8X5y.jpg

T99rzaM.jpg

VPxUrfy.jpg

GRDcFcw.jpg

b3NR4Nz.jpg

8hrCafC.jpg

QFVeGJx.jpg

S2ozKkz.jpg

thanks for looking.  this is default P3D with my own sky and clouds.  I think you can get great light and shadow with just default engine and shadows.

2 hours ago, RJ said:

Premium images! :)

Thanks, RJ.

2 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Those green trees really stick out the pics. I also love the airport shotz and the NZ flag weaving in the wind!

The trees and their layout are about the main reason I love the New Zealand region so much.  it just makes you feel good.

1 hour ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand set

cheers

Iain

Thanks, Iain.

52 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Excellent set of caps.

A wonderfully scenic place to fly.

Thanks, Martyn.

16 minutes ago, bernd1151 said:

Great screenies and nice looking clouds

thanks, bernd, very much :)

17 hours ago, Voyager said:

Fantastic set of shots.

Voyager

Thanks, Voyager

14 hours ago, Kodiak73 said:

Well done sightseer, NZ is one place I'd really like to get to in my lifetime !!

Thanks, Kodiak. I definitely agree with you there.  My neighbors travel all the time and I live vicariously through them.  I keep trying to talk them into New Zealand :)

2 hours ago, dolf8857 said:

Enjoyed this set, all nice shots!

Thanks, Dolf.

41 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

All of them are outstanding!  Great shots, love NZ.

Thanks Jack. 

9 hours ago, sightseer said:

Christoph! hey, I haven't seen you around in forever.  good to see you again.  and thank you very much.  things been OK?

Hi Dave!

Thank You very much for asking!

All fine at my end here, but making a short story short: my girlfriend and i moved to a new house and have a wonderful two and a half year old daughter, hence my time for simming has dropped dramatically.

However i am continuously following all kind of flightsim related sites and forums and as we know - once a flightsimer, always a flightsimmer (at least in many cases)!

So i am very much looking forward to get back into my virtual cockpits sometime next year. Until then i enjoy browsing through all the many flightsim-forums and flighstim-websites, and watching great screenshots, such as Yours here.

As soon as i go back flying, i am certainly going to capture some shots too and share them again here. I am cerainly going to load some of Your great textures into the sim then as well!

Continue having a great time flying around Dave and please don't forget capturing such great screenshots then in between!

:)

Well that all sounds great, Christoph :)  I hadn't seen you around in a while and had no idea what might have happened but it sounds as you've definitely been busy with more important stuff.  get back into flight simming when you can.

about the textures in these shots :  none of them are available anywhere. I'm still working on it (them).

18 hours ago, sightseer said:

Well that all sounds great, Christoph :)  I hadn't seen you around in a while and had no idea what might have happened but it sounds as you've definitely been busy with more important stuff.  get back into flight simming when you can.

about the textures in these shots :  none of them are available anywhere. I'm still working on it (them).

Hi Dave!

Have fun whilst continue working on Your - in my opinion already super great looking - textures.

In Your screenshots they already appear to be very realistic.

Some great work done here already i think!

:)

Archived