A few over Queenstown

bernd1151

Been waiting for this livery Bernd, and today you delivered!  It's my favorite for my Waco.  Aaaaannnnd, I have been busting my mind what Orbx to buy next!  I JUST bought KSPS the other day and was seriously thinking about Squamish OR Queensland!

I might be burning up the plastic again today, gosh, I looked at how many Orbx's I have bought and it's amazing.  I've spent so much here that if I didn't have an understanding wife she'd kill me!

Queensland looks mighty tempting!

Thanks a lot gents. I'm happy that you like them

46 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful colours on the Waco, I didn't know Ant did one:wacko:

You won't believe it, Martyn, but it was completely unintentional. Only when the plane was done and I looked at it I thought, gosh, that can be now one of Ant's aircrafts :):)

46 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Been waiting for this livery Bernd, and today you delivered!  It's my favorite for my Waco.  Aaaaannnnd, I have been busting my mind what Orbx to buy next!  I JUST bought KSPS the other day and was seriously thinking about Squamish OR Queensland!

I might be burning up the plastic again today, gosh, I looked at how many Orbx's I have bought and it's amazing.  I've spent so much here that if I didn't have an understanding wife she'd kill me!

Jack, as you like flying around NZ so much, I think that QueensTOWN should be a natural. I'll upload this Waco paint with a few different country registrations to avsim. Once they are available, I'll let you know. After that I'll do that also with the Staggerwing

3 minutes ago, bernd1151 said:

Thanks a lot gents. I'm happy that you like them

You won't believe it, Martyn, but it was completely unintentional. Only when the plane was done and I looked at it I thought, gosh, that can be now one of Ant's aircrafts :):)

Jack, as you like flying around NZ so much, I think that QueensTOWN should be a natural. I'll upload this Waco paint with a few different country registrations to avsim. Once they are available, I'll let you know. After that I'll do that also with the Staggerwing

My bust Bernd, Queenstown, right.  It's the pain pills, my knee, ouch!  

Hey, if you could somehow make that same livery for the Waco for the SW I'd love it but if not then that's okay too.

If I bought Queenstown then that would make the full Orbx monty in NZ!

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

As Bernd said, suggest you meant Queenstown, in the lower South West of the South Island.

I think you already have Milford Sound.

Queenstown to Milford Sound is a great trip.

& remember, with a tight budget, there is usually an Orbx sale between now & Xmas.

I'll go back through my Flightsimstore orders for last year & try & figure out when it was. There was a lot of activity at that time.:)

[Looking at the purchasing pattern & pricing it looks like it ran at least from around 11/27/15 to maybe 1/1/16?.  Not gospel, but that is when a lot went through my a/c at Fsimstore]

TTM

26 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

As Bernd said, suggest you meant Queenstown, in the lower South West of the South Island.

I think you already have Milford Sound.

Queenstown to Milford Sound is a great trip.

& remember, with a tight budget, there is usually an Orbx sale between now & Xmas.

I'll go back through my Flightsimstore orders for last year & try & figure out when it was. There was a lot of activity at that time.:)

[Looking at the purchasing pattern & pricing it looks like it ran at least from around 11/27/15 to maybe 1/1/16?.  Not gospel, but that is when a lot went through my a/c at Fsimstore]

TTM

Thanks TTM.  I am going to buy it but the better half said she wanted me to buy Squamish, she likes it, wimmin, go figure right?

So I bought KPSP and Squamish in the last few days at her request.  What a wife! :wub:

11 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks TTM.  I am going to buy it but the better half said she wanted me to buy Squamish, she likes it, wimmin, go figure right?

So I bought KPSP and Squamish in the last few days at her request.  What a wife! :wub:

Obviously she is working on taking over your Sim.:)

TTM

2 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Obviously she is working on taking over your Sim.:)

TTM

Yikes!  Gosh, I hope not!  Actually, she has no idea how to fly.  She just likes to be in here with me and watch me while she plays Words With Friends on her iPad.  She loves to look at all the other's screenshots and loves the Orbx detail.  But not in the way you or I and others like it TTM, she likes how "cute" some of the people are inside KPSP for example.  Or how beautiful the mountains are at Valdez.  A totally different perspective from a female point of view.  A female who does not fly.  She's a world away from women like Poppet, now there's a woman who knows computers!  I have the utmost respect for what Elaine does to help others.  My wife just likes to be in here and enjoys things differently.

Just to let you know my friends, that the Waco is now up at avsim with 5 different registrations. Please search for waco alabeo. The Staggerwing should be available in one or two days too. I uploaded it yesterday evening.

Enjoy, Bernd

Archived