Nice team, a women's team

Benny

I think all female anything will always be a big deal for men Rodger.  That's the way we men are made.  We love beauty be it in the lines of an airplane or the lines of a woman. 

Noel

14 hours ago, birdguy said:

All female crews have been around for a while Dean.  This USAF KC-135 crew picture is about a decade old.  Pilot - Co Pilot - Navigator - Boom Operator.

cid_EFB50863-579D-40CE-918F-65814D37B748

Noel

Not even old enough to own a driver's licence. Aren't they gorgeous?

17 hours ago, birdguy said:

I think all female anything will always be a big deal for men Rodger.  That's the way we men are made.  We love beauty be it in the lines of an airplane or the lines of a woman. 

Noel

AMEN Noel.  We just can't help it.

Dale

Whenever we go to a restaurant I always embarrass my wife when the server greets us with a 'My name is Charise and I am gong to be your server this evening."

I reply, "Good evening Charise, my name is Noel and I am going to be your guest this evening."

When I was visiting my brother in California last month we went to an Outback (the first one I ever went to...was duly impressed).

The waitress greeted us accordingly and I replied, "Good evening Marie, my name is Noel and this is my little brother Leon.  We are going to be your guests this evening."

My 'little' brother will turn 80 in July.

Noel

So, for all those who worry about proper gender address, what do we call a female A-10 Warthog pilot dismounting her plane after chewing up an ISIS position? It sure ain't "Sweety" or "Honey" or "Girl." I think I'd go with "Captain" or "Major" or Colonel." Anything that would show proper awe and respect.

Archived