Tongass X and FTX?

LTCSZ

Hi: I finally found my copy of Tongass X...From what I have gathered from looking through the forums, Tongass X is compatible with FTX and P3d...Just exactly where should it be placed in the library order? Thanks a lot...

Stevew

2 minutes ago, Stewart Hobson said:

What sort of trouble, Howard?

Hi Stewart, all the terrain levels are screwed up at Bronson Creek and that area. All very odd. Hmm, now you correctly pointed out the correct scenery position I will have to take a closer look at things.

2 minutes ago, Holger Sandmann said:

Hi guys,

as Stewart states the correct order for Tongass X is in between the FTX and OLC markers of the insertion point tool, as in:

FTX

Tongass_Fjords_Higher_Priority

Tongass_Fjords_Lower_Priority

OLC

Cheers, Holger

Hmmm, at the moment Holger I have...

Europe OLC

America OLC

Tongass Fjords

Vector

If I move Tongass above OLC, does Vector stay below everything? I'm just wondering if Vector is the culprit (again!) Or should it be somewhere else?

1 minute ago, rockliffe said:

Hmmm, at the moment Holger I have...

Europe OLC

America OLC

Tongass Fjords

Vector

If I move Tongass above OLC, does Vector stay below everything? I'm just wondering if Vector is the culprit (again!) Or should it be somewhere else?

Yeah, Vector stays below the lot, but above the Base xxxx entries, of course.

Hi Rockliffe,

the only one who can move the Vector entries is yourself as they are not influenced by the insertion point tool. The key aspect of the insertion point tool is that the respective marker (FTX or OLC) attaches itself to the scenery library entry just below the marker. In your case, if you move the Tongass Fjords entry around then the openLC NA and EU entries will move around with it because they always want to be just above the Tongass Fjord entry, where you placed the OLC marker. Instead, you should move the OLC marker below the Tongass Fjords entries and save it there. 

Cheers, Holger

18 minutes ago, Holger Sandmann said:

Hi Rockliffe,

the only one who can move the Vector entries is yourself as they are not influenced by the insertion point tool. The key aspect of the insertion point tool is that the respective marker (FTX or OLC) attaches itself to the scenery library entry just below the marker. In your case, if you move the Tongass Fjords entry around then the openLC NA and EU entries will move around with it because they always want to be just above the Tongass Fjord entry, where you placed the OLC marker. Instead, you should move the OLC marker below the Tongass Fjords entries and save it there. 

Cheers, Holger

OK, thanks Holger.

• 7 months later...
On 30.12.2015 at 5:23 PM, Holger Sandmann said:

Hi guys,

as Stewart states the correct order for Tongass X is in between the FTX and OLC markers of the insertion point tool, as in:

FTX

Tongass_Fjords_Higher_Priority

Tongass_Fjords_Lower_Priority

OLC

Cheers, Holger

Should Vancouver V3+ and VictoriaPlus also there?

Cheers,

Martin

Archived