Waiting for KJAC

VH-KDK

I have been eagerly awaiting the KJAC triple installer and was so elated to see it had been released tonight.

Started downloading just 3 minutes after it's release but dismayed to see the size of the download at over 4GB.

Nearly downloaded now but too soon to bed time to fly tonight.

So in the meantime I took my new friend, the CS777, for a flight from Chitose in Japan.

1.CJ1.jpg

2.CJ2.jpg

3.CJ3.jpg

4.CJ4.jpg

5.CJ5.jpg

6.CJ6.jpg

7.CJ7.jpg

8.CJ8.jpg

9.CJ9.jpg

10.CJ10.jpg

Very nice, is that the CS777 for P3D or is it your FSX version that you ported over?  I been determining if I wanted to purchase the P3D installer as I have heard that my FSX installer works the same essentially.

Nice looking bird Martyn, inside and out. That was a long flight for "bedtime". LOL

Don

She is a great plane Don. Sometimes the flight is so enjoyable that it goes on longer than intended!

.... or the proof of a slow download. At least Martyn filled the time with good work.

Thank you Gerold. 1hr 45 mins for the download Gerold but not enough time to install and have a first flight that night.

On my bucket list to ride in one of these . BTW fantastic caps Martyn , I look forward to your first shots from KJAC !! .

Cheers

Brad

Thanks Brad. Top plane both in RL and FS.

Very nice, is that the CS777 for P3D or is it your FSX version that you ported over?  I been determining if I wanted to purchase the P3D installer as I have heard that my FSX installer works the same essentially.

Thank you Sammy. This is the P3D version. Tried installing their 757 FSX into P3D earlier this year which ended in tears. I had read that the 757  FSX version would work in P3D so I must have stuffed up somewhere.

Beautiful shots Martyn! :smile:  Looks like your enjoying your triple seven. 

Thanks Adam, I'm having a ball.

Splendid shots from Japan here Martyn!

Thank you Christoph.

Fantastic set these.

cheers

Iain

Cheers Iain

Amazing shots Martyn, that first one is a killer!

Thank you Dolf.

Thanks so much for your fine comments.

It is too early in the morning for me to think straight Sammy. It is the Quality Wings 757 that caused the problem not the Captain Sim version. Sorry for the confusion.

Archived