Let it all hang out....and down.

VH-KDK

Enjoying the Captain Sim 777-200 very much at the moment.

Just a quick play around late on Saturday night seeing what opened and shut.

1.uap1.jpg

Never seen so many doors and other parts open on a plane before. Even the radar moves.

2.uap2.jpg

Even the emergency slides deploy although I left them safely stashed away. Not a good idea to play with the safety equipment

3.uap3.jpg

4.uap4.jpg

Everything Closed, time to fly.

5.uap5.jpg

A very easy plane to taxy.

6.uap6.jpg

Great sound too.

7.uap7.jpg
Not forgetting the amazing ORBX scenery

8.uap8.jpg

9.uap9.jpg
Some great clouds and weather thanks to REX Texture Direct 4, Soft Clouds and ASN.
10.uap10.jpg

A wonderful plane to fly.

Fantastic shots again. Did the windows open? ???

They do indeed although it took a few blows with the hammer. ::)

Thats a great looking plane and great shots Martyn, might have to look into getting that.

Don

I am enjoying it Don.

Hi Martyn, thanks for stealing my T7 after the emergency landing and inspection http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/101508-the-pilot-an-unexpected-journey/#entry917636  ;D !

Honestly: great sharp screenies of a beauty, and nice functions to play with (even compared to the PMDG one).

You should never have left the plane unattended with the keys in the ignition Gerold. :lol:

What a nice set Martyn, flying great stuff these days!

Thanks Dolf. Enjoying flying it my own way which would make the purists throw their hands up in horror!

It is a very nice bird.  I have the PMDG as well but I like both of them equally for different reasons, preference would be to fly the CS though.  Very nice pics BTW.

Thank you Sammy. Like your positive comment comparing both versions.

I guess if you get tired flying your new bird Martyn , just go back to First and stretch out in the lay flat seat . 8)???:P:D

Cheers

Brad

Thank you Brad,they tell me the service is pretty good back there.

Great shots Martyn - however:

Take good care that all parts are in the right place, closed, locked and secured as required whenever taking off! ;)

Cheers Christoph. I had better leave that to the co pilot as my memory and powers of observation leave a lot do be desired :o .

Nice shots hehe, I seem to recall doing the same thing with the C130, marvelling at all the doors!

Thanks Tim. Their C130 is a magnificent plane too and it's doors are really meant to open in flight :lol:

Wonderful shots of your new machine Martyn! :smile:

Thanks Adam.

Fine set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain.

Many thanks Gents for your comments and interest. Glad you liked the shots.

Archived