Sorry Brad, no window seat this time ;-(

Stillwater

Another joyful chapter from the book "compare FTXG with RL". From Bangkok Suvarnabhumi (how unprecise from me: I chose the wrong gate :blink: ) ...

00VTBS.jpg

01.jpg

02VTBS.jpg

03Bangkok.jpg

... reached initial cruise flight level:

04Vietnamsea.jpg

05.jpg

Comments needed? The special Songkran Festival after-dessert was fantastic.

06.jpg

07Japan.jpg

The passengers route info:

08Route.jpg

Our route info (we do care for precise simming, don´t we?):

08VTBS-RJBBreal.jpg

Descent:

09Tokushima.jpg

Osaka RJBB downwind:

10KIXdownwind.jpg

11Osaka.jpg

Final:

12KIXfinal.jpg

13Kansai.jpg

After final.

14.jpg

PS: Brad, next time I´ll try to capture a window seat again  ;D !

Stop it Gerold, this set is just too good.

Did the flight attendant soak you with water and cover you with chalk paste during the flight?

Songkran is great time of year to be in Thailand although you have to watch out for your cameras and mobiles, they don't like the water!

Great service on TG.

Whose is the T7?

All very well captured.

Excellent trip, especially the meal on board!

Voyager

Capturing the food shots was the easiest task of this travel documentation.

I'm not into spicy food, but dinner looks pretty good.

Don´t worry, the crabs were not too spicy (as far as I remember). Just the lovely sweet-tasty mixture you would like when making a long-distance flight in front of your computer...  ;D

How come you ate the dessert first? No likee the spicee? :)

I skipped some photos here, James. The snack, the starter, the main dessert and the cheese. OK, and I kept most of the drinks a secret...  8)

Stop it Gerold, this set is just too good.

Did the flight attendant soak you with water and cover you with chalk paste during the flight?

Songkran is great time of year to be in Thailand although you have to watch out for your cameras and mobiles, they don't like the water!

Great service on TG.

Whose is the T7?

You are a real expert in Thai culture. But the flight attendants were all too polite to us, no water outside the glass.

The T7 is PMDG, see a comment below here.

Very nice, thanks for taking us all on your adventures.

I have to say I am enjoying the Gerold "Road Show" . Where are we off to next . ???:o:smile:

Cheers

Brad

Thank you Brad. There must be a next, as Osaka obviously is not my home  8) . And I promise, the next part is a window seat again. Thai has the perfect 1-2-1 configuration in BC on this plane, and we were two persons - no option to go for the window >:D .

Great set ! !     

Which B777 add on?

The PMDG one. Needs a little work before you understand all the functions, but after that it is perfect pleasure. May it be autopilot or even manual flying. It gets my full recommendation!

Great Set!

Thanks to ya all for watching & commenting. I hope that these global flights get even better in short time with all the OpenLC work!

hey gerold..i will soon be buying pmdg 777..already bought and familiarised with a ton of other add ons like ifly, level d, QW, aerosoft and pmdg 747..

cheers

Indeed, from the portfolio you fly you sound like a flying maniac. It is a challenge to remain trained on lots of types...  8)

No BRad, was my turn for a window seat, have enjoyed the trip, the Captain was ok, and he made some wonderfull shots! 

I can confirm the captain did the best he could!

Indeed, from the portfolio you fly you sound like a flying maniac. It is a challenge to remain trained on lots of types...  8)

Your are damn true there captain...:D Flying on a lot of different types is indeed challenging...3 days in a row i may be flying in a 737..and then i may switch to a 757...which is totally different..then to a 767..somewhat similar..and then all of a different thing...airbus! lol....but it took me months to get familiarized and learn all the techniques..read the charts..understand about flying..but trust me..its never ending..i learn a new thing everyday! :D

Super shots here as well Gerold!!

... when i will have my sim running again, i am certainly going to follow this flightplan, which is lying around here loosely on the pedestal in shot nr.10 from top, captured from a jump seat's persepective or so ... haven't been to Osaka yet anyways - so time to change that ... :) 

Great shots, great tour thanks

Don

Thank you, Don ...

Fine set these.

cheers

Iain

... and also thanks to you Iain. My pleasure!

Super shots here as well Gerold!!

... when i will have my sim running again, i am certainly going to follow this flightplan, which is lying around here loosely on the pedestal in shot nr.10 from top, captured from a jump seat's persepective or so ... haven't been to Osaka yet anyways - so time to change that ... :)

Nice to read you will also be utilizing the executed FPL. To me this is just adding a special kick to the pleasure of simming. 

A pity we can´t prepare asia trips with good detail in the sim (yet), OpenLC needs to be continued also for "remote" regions - if I could name Japan, China, the far east as "remote"...

Archived