Tripple2 at KMRY

dolf8857

Oh geez Ian -- really?  spelling corrections for the European guys?  ::)  It is a good thing that we do not have to learn french to be on these forums.

Dolf -- shots were very good (spelling less good but still good).

Ripcord my friend.  Us spelling under Franklin got rid of a lot of English words with idiosyncratic spelling, but not enough.  

Yes  I admit to being an old pedant,

But when I go onto French or German fora I happily accept the corrections, as they improve my knowledge of the other languages, including what the French call patois.

Oh geez Ian -- really?  spelling corrections for the European guys?  ::)  It is a good thing that we do not have to learn french to be on these forums.

Dolf -- shots were very good (spelling less good but still good).

Ripcord my friend.  Us spelling under Franklin got rid of a lot of English words with idiosyncratic spelling, but not enough.  

Yes  I admit to being an old pedant,

But when I go onto French or German fora I happily accept the corrections, as they improve my knowledge of the other languages, including what the French call patois.

Thanks a lot guys for the comments, I know sometimes I'm a little too fast and forget to check spelling  ::)      Glad you liked the shots!

Archived