Loving ifly B737..VOML-VOHS :)

Nice pics govind. I used to fly the Ifly, but prefer the PMDG due to the higher resolution of the VC, amongst other things. But tell me, has there been an update to the Ifly that has included a higher quality VC than the original?

Nice pics govind. I used to fly the Ifly, but prefer the PMDG due to the higher resolution of the VC, amongst other things. But tell me, has there been an update to the Ifly that has included a higher quality VC than the original?

thanks howard.

I cant say whether its better than initial update because i purchased this a month ago and since been flying in this...But as you can see in the Picture, a VC shot, there you can compare. I prefer ifly over PMDG due to the complete B737 package at an optimum price. Also ifly has almost all the functionality and systems like pmdg..i guess the only differences is in VC textures..but as a simmer..i love the ifly textures too...Overally i just love flying in this bird.. :D

Cheers

Splendid set of shots

cheers

Iain

Thanks as always lain.. :)

Now the Sim-world awaits you, see you over Europe.. :)

I have already flown a lot in Europe...but all with freeware aircraft add ons..but yes soon would have my ride in these splendid pay wares too.. :D

cheers

Also, the design or shape of the front cockpit windows, is more realistic in IFly, compared to the "raised eyebrows" of the PMDG windows, which to me, totally spoil the look of the VC, although of the two, I still prefer the PMDG 737!

Cheers.

Thanks for those words Gerold...Yep it took many hours...even months for me to learn all these well..still learning...and yes i love the collection of add ons..now to add to this list are Project airbus A330, QW 787 and PMDG 747 8i full version....and yes air india express has one of the finest livery..love it..

:)

Archived