Australia SP4 no YCFS included anymore?

Chrjs

Hi,

i bought Australia comple SP3 years ago (on September 20th 2009 to be precise). I haven't flown there in recent times, but now that we have YSSY i wanted to start all over again. SInce i have switched to P3D i re-downloaded the newest Australia files (SP4) from FSS. But i noticed that there seems to be no Coffs Harbour included anymore. If i remember correctly, YCFS was provided as a bonus at the time for SP3 buyers and was automatically installed parallel to SP3. Are there any possibilities to get an individual copy of YCFS (P3D) for me or a download of SP4 with Coffs included again?

Thanks in advance for your help.

regards, chris

I'm wondering why Coff's Harbour is still labelled YSCH when it changed in RL to YCFS in 2007!

I have it as a separate add-on - both in FSX and P3D (and quite nice it is too!).

Adam.

Unfortunately, FSX and now P3d V2 have Coffs Harbour in their base system as YSCH. It cannot be changed as to do so would leave you with two airports on the one location, YSCH plus YCFS. All the data files relating to Coffs are held within the two sims under the code YSCH so that code will have to live on for some time to come.

Unfortunately, FSX and now P3d V2 have Coffs Harbour in their base system as YSCH. It cannot be changed as to do so would leave you with two airports on the one location, YSCH plus YCFS. All the data files relating to Coffs are held within the two sims under the code YSCH so that code will have to live on for some time to come.

Aaaah ... OK ... I hadn't realised that it could be a limitation of the sim itself. Apologies to ORBX!

Adam.

And many aspects of FSX and FTX are point in time sceneries... they represent what was there at the time of release and do not get updated as the scenery changes... due to the impracticality of updating, not to mention the expense!

Archived