KSEZ My Final Shots.

Great timing Iain :) was just wondering what to do on a rainy Sunday...hopefully I will be flying somewhere warm & dry really soon.

Awesome looking shots mate

PS: I see Shirley is accessorising with a matching Dress, Shoes and Jeep now! 😄

Is it me, or did Shirley get some work done? She is looking better with each one of Jarrad's releases....

I also like the new vehicles, nice see some newer models.

The best part, as always, is the title of Iain's thread : )

Package this thing up and load it onto the servers, fellas!!! Daddy just got paid!!

Iain, I have a question about this airport; I have many ORBX airports and sceneries but at the bottom of the product page for KSEZ, it says that FTX Global Base is required. If I don't have that upgrade, how will Sedona work (or not work) for me?

Thanks

Iain, I have a question about this airport; I have many ORBX airports and sceneries but at the bottom of the product page for KSEZ, it says that FTX Global Base is required. If I don't have that upgrade, how will Sedona work (or not work) for me?

Thanks

Hi,

I do not have FTX Global Base and i'm a Monument Valley and a Palm Spring user (same requirement on the products pages). Both work perfectly with FSX default textures - just there is a huge difference between default textures and Orbx's sceneries textures, but i accept it. No compatibility problem, no elevation problem on my side.

but i think the team members can answer better than me to this question ;)

Thanks

G'day LeanDriver,

The only problem you will experience by not having Global installed will be that the edges of the Sedona scenery will not blend to the surrounding terrain - the transition to the default areas nearby will be obvious rather than subtle. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived