Massive Catch in Broome..........

jaseman007

G'day Jas, fantastic shots mate. Is that the Carenado? - if so how do you rate it?

+1 Graeme, yep, that's the Carenado Graeme and she's tough on frames at times especially when flying around the upper range of performance but very nice when frames aren't an issue.  

G'day Jas, fantastic shots mate. Is that the Carenado? - if so how do you rate it?

Hi Graeme,

Yep, Eric is correct. That's the Carenado and performance can be challenging. I get a pretty stable 25-30 with her so I've not really got too much of an issue. Compared with the like of RealAir, A2A, PMDG etc she does sit at the lower end of the FPS scale. The overall package would be better if they can implement Navdata into the GPS and make it fully programmable.

But hey, she's from the Carenado stable and you always know what you are going to get.

I actually recommend this aircraft for those who are happy with lite systems ops but also want to fly a nice looking bird up high and quick.

Jas

Stunning shots, number 2 is the best one for me. I like the Phenom too, it's simple, good looking and has a low approach speed. It is in fact the best little jet for those who would like to leave the single prop world but are afraid to try a jet.

Archived